Heyman Autobiography

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
WWE and WCW personality and ECW creative mastermind Paul Heyman has signed a deal with Gallery Books to pen an autobiography. I am told that the book is currently slated to be released in the summer of 2011.
The working title is, appropriately, "The Heyman Hustle: Wrestling's Most Extreme Promoter Tells All."

Heyman is also working on Brock Lesnar's autobiography.
Source: PWInsider

A Heyman book? Fuckin' awesome. I'd read it.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Topically, will be interesting, but the contents will have to be taken with a pinch of salt... (By that I mean more than your average 'shoot').

straight_edge76

Reaction score
From some things that I have read online (albeit not all from reliable sources) that he is known to not exactly be the most honest person in the buisness, I wouldn't be shocked if some things (his 'relationship' with Cornette in particular) aren't necessarilt 100% truthful. But some of the backstage ECW stories should be fun reads.