• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey Yo!

Grim

They Call Me Barry
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com

Howdy folks. The name is Grim (same name from WrestlingClique and I am Barry over at WrestlingForum). Joined the site since it looked like another interesting place to shoot the shit about wrestling. A little bit of wrestling fun about me:

- I started watching wrestling religiously from 2004-2007 and then again in 2011-Present

- My two favorite wrestlers of all time are Curt Hennig and Chris Benoit.

- My favorite PPV is WrestleMania XX

A little more about me, for those interested, here are some of my other interests:

- I am an avid video gamer, my favorite game being Clock Tower: The First Fear

- I also love sports of all kinds, but mostly cheer for the Minnesota teams. I am, as some call me, a Homer. SKOL!

- I watch a lot of classic television, from MASH to The Twilight Zone to Star Trek: TOS.

- I love horror movies as well. My favorite horror movie is Phenomena (1985).

- Then there's anime. Can't get enough of it. I don't talk too much about it, but I'm always looking for a good one to watch.

So that's me in a nutshell. I hope I make a good impression for everyone and that we can all be good friends. :thumbs:

The Shield

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton

Welcome, Barry! I'm so glad to see your beautiful face around these parts.

Please make yourself right at home and if you need anything, my inbox is always open.

Scott Hall for the win, by the way.

Slick Mitch

The Slickster
Feb 10, 2012
Welcome Grim. Funny fact this forum (when it was Pulse/Wrestling Punks before merging with WS) is where I got my start in the WC community.

Reactions: The Shield

The Shield

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Welcome Grim. Funny fact this forum (when it was Pulse/Wrestling Punks before merging with WS) is where I got my start in the WC community.
It's been great having Mitch up in the community.

That said, it's time we see more of slick up in the WS community. :flair: