Hey, look! It's another useless "news" thread! No, I kid, it's about Teddy Hart.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- Teddy Hart, the youngest wrestler to be signed to a WWE contract, recently entered a Texas area rehabilitation center on behalf of his former employer. He is staying at the same facility as former WWE performer Scott Hall.

Hart is claiming that he entered rehab at the urging of his uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart, who said that if he successfully completes the center's program, would persuade WWE to give him another shot.

During his last run with AAA, Hart managed to unite the entire locker room against him due to his reputation of changing match finishes and spots to put himself over. His mentality is to perform as many flashy maneuvers in his matches as possible, whether they make sense or not.

He's a prick but maybe he might be humbled by the experience. I'd like to see him come in as an extension of the Hart Dynasty then maybe show his cocky side and feud with them as the only "true" Hart or maybe manipulate his cousins and turn them against Tyson Kidd which would lead to some sick matches between he and Kidd. And then some show stealing affairs involving he and Bourne, because when he's on, Teddy is one of the five best high flying acts in North America, its just so sad he has no grasp of psychology. And if that wont work, they should do the more entertaining route of doing a wrestling rehab show with him and Scott Hall. Scott and Teddy would be ratings.