Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
No wrestler will? Really?

Never seen WCW or TNA before?

And don't go off on the it only happened in WCW and TNA bullshit because thats not true.

hhh has had a hand in booking for quite a few years now and he is buddies with hbk, sheamus, orton, cena, and batista. You don't think hhh never calls up his buddies and asks hey would you do this angle to basically let them book themselves?

And it happened before then as well with hbk and vince during the mid 90s. where he goes and refuses to job to bret at mania 13 citing some sort of fake knee injury and wwe just lets him do it, telling vince he should book marty as a comedy character in the new rockers gimmick which vince knew he had to do or lose his top draw and current champion at the time. I could go on forever with this wrestlers in wwf booking themselves bullshit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That was not what I meant as I wasn't even talking about WCW days or nothing I'm talking about right now in the current WWE where writers have more control than ever. Back in WCW Nash literally was a booker. Right now yeah guys can influence but it's still up to a group of writers as to how a career will turn on. Meaning basically I very well doubt Shawn SCM'ed Del Rio and said go ahead and make him a career jobber and this is how you should go about it.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
He very well could have considering his best buddy hhh has a hand in booking.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shawn should knock some sense into you with a little Sweet Chin Music imo :side:

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
And coming out with some stupid ass his accent ruins his promos bullshit is ridiculous. Find a better reason.

Is this aimed towards me? because i dont remember saying anything about his accent.

Boring? He's a cross-over between Bryan Danielson, JBL, Edge, and Spanish people. what's boring about that combonation?

I cant believe you put ADR and BRYAN DANIELSON in the same sentence, talk about a slap to the face for Danielson.

Kylie

Reaction score
Bloody hell Rich you're persistent! :p I'm curious as to where all this HBK hatred suddenly came from. You were a huge fan not even a few months ago.

As far as Helms goes, if that's what HBK was like to him, fine. I still think he's acting like a child that missed out on a HBK autograph. But he's getting exactly what he wants from all his bitching and that's us talking about him.

And I'm with everyone else on this whole getting buried bullshit. Taking a finisher from a legend does not mean that person will be buried immediately. If a wrestler isn't in the main event it's because they don't have the skills to carry the company as their main event champion. Whether that means they're not quite ready or they're just not cut out for it is another story.

Also to tell someone they're wrong for not liking a wrestler that most others would like is very hypocritical. So what if InYourFace doesn't think ADR is entertaining? Doesn't mean he's wrong. I think the guy is an excellent wrestler, but I'm not going to judge someone else just because they find him boring. It's personal preference and not what's right or what's wrong.

Not reading either one of those posts because they are pointless 5 paragraph rants of trying to change my mind but failing because nothing in them is fact..

That's disappointing Rich, especially considering you wanted reasons then turned them down because you think they're pointless without even bothering to read them. Personally I think PSYCH and DB made very excellent points about what you guys were debating over.