Indy Wrestling Heartland Wrestling Association - Letter From New Ownership

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

natestein

Reaction score
Heartland Wrestling Association - Letter From New Ownership
Facebook.com/HWAonline - Twitter.com/HWAonline - Instragram.com/HWAonline

The legacy of Heartland Wrestling Association is important.

Whether it was because HWA was on MTV, a developmental for WWE & WCW, starting the careers of Jon Moxley (now WWE's Dean Ambrose) & Sami Callihan (now NXW's Solomon Crowe), or running live events, people have come to know Heartland Wrestling Association.

A week ago I didn't know I would be caring for a property that has impacted so many in the pro wrestling community.

When I saw the opportunity to continue Heartland Wrestling Association, I felt it was crucial to keep the name and history of HWA together. Now that it is in my possession, there is work to do and re-organize before jumping into a live event.

Follow all the happenings with HWA as I keep you informed of what is happening next through our social media (Facebook.com/HWAonline - Twitter.com/HWAonline - Instragram.com/HWAonline - youtube.com/HWAonline).

Thank you to everyone for your support and well wishes!
- Philip Stamper

** Watch some of the history of HWA for free at YouTube.com/hwaonline (Including new playlists for Jon Moxley, Sami Callihan, & Nigel McGuinness)! **

** Purchase Heartland Wrestling on DVD & On-Demand on Smart Mark Video at bit.ly/smartmarkhwa **