Has anyone else noticed....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
....that Triple H is still off RAW?

I think that it has actually been refreshing not having him on every week and I haven't even noticed him gone until I saw a mention of him earlier today. It just shows that he doesn't need to be a regular full-time performer anymore he can start tranistioning to focusing more on behind the scenes work and leaving the wrestling to the younger more healthier guys.

He has had a long enough run in the spotlight and clearly his body isn't in the best shape, he is getting quite a few serious injuries these days which are becoming a bit too regular. He will no doubt return sometime in the future to RAW and get back in the title scene but hopefully it will be a short run and be as a heel since he has been face for a long time now.

Plus with him gone it lets others guys shine, like Evan Bourne this past week and Sheamus when Triple H was in the way out. He can still be useful in putting over the newer guys as a clean win over him will be seen as something big in the eyes of the fans.

Have you noticed him gone? Do you want to see him return? If he does return what would you like him to be doing with regards to his position on the card and potential feuds?