Guessing Game - How Many Men Has Nikki Bella Slept With?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
As John Lennon sang though; Women is the Nope of the World. The point of that song being, whatever minority you find yourself in the female within that community will still be lower.

Well, I didn't make women inferior to men, blame evolution for not giving the physical gifts to subjugate men the way they do to women. I don't claim to agree with the way things are, I'm just going with the flow, because my life isn't long, and it ain't my problem. All I can offer is an opinion.

By public you mean bars right? Because I'm white and I can't have a drink in public because it's illegal almost everywhere. In America at least.
I'm going to no-sell your attempt at knocking the wind out of my sails. And that's an obvious yes to your rhetorical question.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Well, I didn't make women inferior to men, blame evolution for not giving the physical gifts to subjugate men the way they do to women. I don't claim to agree with the way things are, I'm just going with the flow, because my life isn't long, and it ain't my problem. All I can offer is an opinion.

I'm going to no-sell your attempt at knocking the wind out of my sails. And that's an obvious yes to your rhetorical question.

Wow. Things have been prejudiced for a while let's keep it up? That's your arguments? Wow.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
NOTE: Edited the thread title as Cena never said that and it would be inappropriate to imply that.

Cena is saying that he doesn't care at all how many men she has slept with in a joking manner. Good on him for having a sense of humour about it and I am sure that he would have slept with his fair share of women as well so he wouldn't be one to talk.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Re: Cena calls Nikki a Whore

Wow. Things have been prejudiced for a while let's keep it up? That's your arguments? Wow.

It's not an argument, it's a statement. My opinion suffers the same apathy most of the civilized world suffers with. Hence thems the breaks. I like being able to bang any chick I want and have my buds high five me for it. Just like a white guy not wanting to be stopped by cops more times than a black or brown guy.

Shit happens, it sucks. Do something about it then, I'm content with my status quo, even if I have to deal with things a other people probably don't have to.

If I was going to play protector of every pursecuted person on the planet, I'd be a miserable person. And not notice my alliteration.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
NOTE: Edited the thread title as Cena never said that and it would be inappropriate to imply that.

Cena is saying that he doesn't care at all how many men she has slept with in a joking manner. Good on him for having a sense of humour about it and I am sure that he would have slept with his fair share of women as well so he wouldn't be one to talk.

Controversy creates Cash Interest.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Cena calls Nikki a Whore

It's not an argument, it's a statement. My opinion suffers the same apathy most of the civilized world suffers with. Hence thems the breaks. I like being able to bang any chick I want and have my buds high five me for it. Just like a white guy not wanting to be stopped by cops more times than a black or brown guy.

Shit happens, it sucks. Do something about it then, I'm content with my status quo, even if I have to deal with things a other people probably don't have to.

If I was going to play protector of every pursecuted person on the planet, I'd be a miserable person. And not notice my alliteration.

Unfortunately I've got issues with the status quo, Joe. And that's all I've got. Shame for you though.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I purpose someone lock this thread for being one of the most pointless and boring in history.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Wait if Cena doesn't care how many people she slept with then why should we? I don't understand this thread at all and I see it completely went into a different direction. Fuckin' Total Divas.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I purpose someone lock this thread for being one of the most pointless and boring in history.

:permban:

Pointless and boring? It's probably got more post then your past five threads combined.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Thread proves Cena draws.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;hIx-5sU5TkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hIx-5sU5TkM[/video]

Cena clearly not getting the job done.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Cena clearly not getting the job done.

Best part of this video is when it ends the recommended video was three kids looks all excited with Ketchup and Mustard.

Proof she's staying loyal at least.