Guessing Game - How Many Men Has Nikki Bella Slept With?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
If he meant it in a nice "It doesn't matter to me how many guys you've slept with" kind of way, then he might be the most unromantic, tactless man on earth. But an unromantic, tactless man who's banging Nikki Bella, so he still wins. Ozymandiasut, just out of interest, what do you think it says about a girl if she's slept with a lot of guys? Or only 1 guy?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel like this should not have gotten two pages of discussion

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Ozymandiasut, just out of interest, what do you think it says about a girl if she's slept with a lot of guys? Or only 1 guy?

Nothing at all. My experience of live is the assholes and sluts are not restricted to one gender. We happen to have just as many on each side

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My opinion is numbers don't matter, if you're not superficial or even insecure. Only matters if that number goes up when you're with that person.

To quote a movie about a serial killer "why take the cow when everyone has had the milk for free?" "Because I like the cow."

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
See my reply above dude and then we'll continue

Whores a whore man or women. Really is unfortunate that women get called out on it more.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I feel like this should not have gotten two pages of discussion

How many times I gotta say it.

I KNOW MY AUDIENCE.

[video=youtube;0qzqvz2ivQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qzqvz2ivQ8[/video]

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I agree. It's just that girl get called out on it more. Sometimes guys get away with it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Women get labelled whores, because we set the double standard. Yep, sucks for women, but thems the breaks.

Women are allowed to switch sides and have it labbelled how and dudes can't do that. Not that I'm for that on the man side of things,

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Women get labelled whores, because we set the double standard. Yep, sucks for women, but thems the breaks.

Women are allowed to switch sides and have it labbelled how and dudes can't do that. Not that I'm for that on the man side of things,

It's the patriarchal society we live in. We should be better than that and not just to pass it off as "thems the breaks". We wouldn't accept it for homosexuals or people of colour.

Weez

Reaction score
It's the patriarchal society we live in. We should be better than that and not just to pass it off as "thems the breaks". We wouldn't accept it for homosexuals or people of colour.

We have all sorts of double standards for different sexual orientations and ethnic backgrounds. To imply the double standard is only relevant to gender is kinda weak.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

I'm a native who can't have a drink in public for fear of being labbelled a "drunk indian". There are things that just "accepted" in our society, but thems the breaks. Stereotypes suck, a double standard is nothing.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm a native who can't have a drink in public for fear of being labbelled a "drunk indian". There are things that just "accepted" in our society, but thems the breaks. Stereotypes suck, a double standard is nothing.

As John Lennon sang though; Women is the Nope of the World. The point of that song being, whatever minority you find yourself in the female within that community will still be lower.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

By public you mean bars right? Because I'm white and I can't have a drink in public because it's illegal almost everywhere. In America at least.

Anyways, I wouldn't take anything said on Total Divas as truth. Reality TV is scripted just as much as wrestling.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
We have all sorts of double standards for different sexual orientations and ethnic backgrounds. To imply the double standard is only relevant to gender is kinda weak.

I don't mean to be obtuse, but in the UK, we don't. We have UNDERLYING issues with race and sexuality, but massive issues with gender. That's my point.