Ghostface 50 Favorite TV Characters Of ALL Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Now, I am inspired by @Bad News Booty , @Fuji Vice and @Pork Chop Express for their Top list in variety of areas. And I would never say I am better than any of them at that, because man they kick ass at it. But here is my 50 Favorite TV Characters Of All Time.

50. Al Bundy, Married With Children

289px-Al_Bundy.jpg

A character I enjoyed growing up. The show itself kicked up alot of dust for it's raunchy antics. Al Bundy is a funny character who has a very average life style, was all star QB for one game at his High School, throwing for four touchdowns, now a shoes salesman, married to his high school sweetheart Peg that he regrets at every chance, has kids, some annoying neighbors, drives a Dodge and hates women. The perfect recipe for a funny character.

49. Tommy Oliver, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

green_power_ranger_pic_jason_frank.jpg

The Green Ranger from Power Rangers. Another show I grew up enjoying. He first burst on the scene as a villain, kicking all kinds of Ranger ass. Well, the Rangers saved him, broke the spell and he became a good guy. He was always the ace in the hole, became the most popular character by the end of that season. Unofficial leader dubbed by some. All of that came to a halt when Goldar drained his powers. But he ended up coming back as The White Ranger until the show switched over to Zeo. Where he became the Red Ranger. He is the only character that has had multiple colors and appeared in the most roles in the series.

48. Tim Taylor, Home Improvement

timallen.jpg

Another childhood favorite. Tim "The Toolman" Taylor. Loving husband, three sons, a wife that stayed with him through all of his mishaps of fixing things in the house that went wary and ended up not working, or sending him to the hospital. The grunt, and his antics at making jokes out of everything from his mishaps, to his constant slamming of his co-star, and his mom. Funny guy. Always seek wisdom from the elusive neighbor simply known as Wilson.

47. Martin, The Martin Show

93914.jpg

Stand up comedian Martin got his own show. And it was a riot. The guy was always getting into something. Capping and roasting on his wife Gina's friend Pam, all the way down to his boys Cole and Tommy. The high jinks never stopped in this show for his character, as Martin also dressed as other characters during the show which you may see in this countdown, so stay tuned.

46. Dan Conner, Roseanne

dan-conner-from-roseannea_1.jpg

One of my other childhood favorites. I really miss this show more than any. It was comedy in my eyes. Dan was the hard working white collar man doing construction, owning his own Bike shop, to the plenty hi jinks his wife Roseanne, the star put him through. He always have some smart ass shit to say to someone, but was the first person to do something funny. Or serious. And he hated his wife's in-laws.

45. Jerome, Martin

590958_o.gif

I told you it was gonna happen. One of his other characters was the dusty Pimp known as Jerome. Had a thing for Pam and was always trying to be slick. Had such funny lines as Jerome in the house, and plenty of dancing hi jinks.

44. Herbert, The Pervert, Family Guy

Herbert_d640f6_1962128.gif

The guy was always wanting to get in Chris Griffin's pants. I found some of his methods to try and dupe Chris into an situation alone with him that Chris didn't get, and it never worked was funny. Like offering Popsicles, and various other things. And, not to mention I can do his voice.

43. Steve Urkel, Family Matters

5-steve-urkel.jpg

What can be said about this geek? He had a thing for Laura, and would do anything for her. Was always over the Winslow's house like he lived there. And was always driving Carl Winslow up the wall. The guy was funny with his snort, and only can he get Laura's attention when he transformed in the handsome version of himself.

42. Adrian, Secret Life
images

Another show I watch. Adrian is hot as hell. And she's a sneaky devil. She started out as a hot item with Ricky Underwood, but couldn't get over the fact he has a baby with Amy Jurgens. Which leads to her making a fatal mistake of sleeping with Ben Boyovinch during one of him and Amy's fights to get back at him, and got knocked up. Got married, lost the baby and went crazy that Ricky is happy with Amy. She has settled down for now, but how long will that last.

41. Chicken Boo, Animaniacs
images

This is a funny one. It's a chicken in a skit where he dresses up in various outfits each show, and tries to be human. The people around him, try to tell the person who introduced him, that it's a chicken. But the person doesn't believe em. Until it's proven somehow when a certain item falls off of him that...they sing the song, he's not a man, he's a chicken boo. Personally a favorite of mine, and something I used to call [MENTION=84]kevin the bull[/MENTION], instead of Chicken Boo, I called him Boo Boo Putteet.

40. Topanga, Boy Meets World

topanga12-22-07.jpg

Man, who didn't like this broad. She was sexy as hell in the show, and personally is the only reason I watched the show. I KNOW you A-Listers forgot about her. Man, look at her, nothing else needs to be said sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I did this exact thing a few months back. Be interesting to see if we have any of the same. I did have Dan Connor high on my list.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Decent list. I remember Booty's list too. Like the choices but I believe I would of had some higher on mine that you on there already

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah, some of them should be higher, but check out the list. I edited as you guys were making post. My bad, but thanks guys! I have alot of characters I like, but these are in order of how I remember them and how much they impacted my thought process. Really all of them can be number one cause I enjoyed every character and it's hard to place them.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That's a pretty good start. Al Bundy would probably be in my top 5 but otherwise I can't really argue about any of the rest. Nice to see Goodman getting some love and wow, I totally forgot how dreamy Tommy was in Power Rangers.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
That's a pretty good start. Al Bundy would probably be in my top 5 but otherwise I can't really argue about any of the rest. Nice to see Goodman getting some love and wow, I totally forgot how dreamy Tommy was in Power Rangers.

Yeah how could you forget sir! But thank you!

39. Goku, Dragon Ball Z

1947485_o.gif

The character was the main character throughout Dragonball, Dragon Ball Z and even the crappy Dragon Ball GT. Everyone wanted to be Goku, an amazing character for what he was able to do. Was suppose to be sent to earth to destroy the planet as a baby, but bumped his head and forgot his mission. He went on to be the earth's savior numerous times. Against aliens, armies and people who just wanted him erased from existence. I was really dishearten when DBZ went off, because it was the anime that got me into animes.

38. Ben Boykewich, Secret Life

tumblr_lp1m6tXJMo1qbdw6s.jpg

Another character I enjoyed from the show Secret Life. The rich son of the sausage king, who fell for Amy who was having Ricky's baby. That relationship was never meant to be. He ended up having a one night stand with Adrian, which resulted in a baby, a marriage he didn't wanna do at first, and the lost of his love of his life, Amy Jurgens. He lost the baby, got a divorce, and went tail spinning out of control afterwords. He has admitted alot of times he is not over Amy, who is married to her baby's father Ricky. But Ben knows the truth about that, and tells Amy if you ever wanna run, I'll be waiting dressed in black. The reason I enjoy this character is the realism of the character, and how, this can happen to anyone. So, it's enjoyable, I laugh at some of the shit he gets himself into.

37. Clayton Bigsby, The Chappelle Show

vlcsnap-39669%25255B3%25255D.png

Now, this is from one of my favorite shows, The Chappelle Show. Now, when I first saw this, I was like the show is gonna be canceled. There is no way anyone is gonna stand for this. But, after seeing it, I laughed my fucking ass off. He is a blind white supremacist leader, and doesn't know he is black. But hates everything about black people. You see him go through everything about him, and the cliff hanger of the skit, was he divorced his wife, because she was indeed a -bleep- lover.

36. Ashy Larry, Chappelle Show

71da2acf517e.gif

XD Man, Donnell Rawlings is a clown. For the Chappelle Show they made Ashy Larry for World Series Of Dice. He never used lotion, so he was ashy. And he stole some money out of his girlfriends purse to play dice. The comedy in this is everyone is capping on him about lotion. And of course, the dice game gets robbed.

35. Brah Man, Martin

1339048542__Bruh_Man__clips_from__Martin__lg.jpg

Bruh Man, was an character on the Martin show who lived upstairs on the 5th floor. He would normally come down the fire escape, come through the window, and help himself to some bread and lunch meat and walk out the front door. The funny shit about this is, he never was scared and did it so calm like and walked out the front door, like their is nothing wrong with it. And his lines were always Chill man, it's bruh man from the 5th floor.

34. Homie The Clown, In Living Color

0a7b5a1ec246.gif

Everyone here has seen this infamous GIF when you look at the emoticons to my right here. It's the recently paroled man who plays Homie The Clown. Always being abusive to the kids, smacking people with socks full of nickels, powder or whatever is in them socks, saying Homie, don't play that. It's comedy at his best from the wayans brothers.

33. Fez, That 70's Show.

tumblr_mbb7wy4UUX1rue3s1.jpg

The stoner foreign guy on That 70's Show. Always after Jackie or any girl who will give him some play. He has alot of funny ass lines throughout the show, and his accent makes it even funnier. When I would be watching this show, I find myself always saying, what the hell is Fez about to do. He's like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite without the nerdy antics.

32. Cell, Dragon Ball Z

cell.jpg

One of the more interesting and dangerous villains for Goku and the gang. Created by Dr. Gero from the cells of everyone. You can see all the stages here he has to go through. And by the way, when I mean the cells of everyone. I mean everyone. Freeza, Vegeta and even Piccolo. Can use their attacks and can even go Super Saiyan! His objective is to absorb Android 17 and 18 to become perfect. His tail is able to suck your life force into him. One of my favorite villains because it takes everyone to try and take him on, and amazing enough, it's a twelve year old boy who saves the day. And this is Goku's last battle.

31. A Pimp Named Slickback, The Boondocks

A-pimp-named-slickback-198928.jpg

The character of an pimp on The Boondocks voiced by Katt Williams. Funny as hell because I think Katt Williams voice is funny. And he has come to teach Granddad you can't be saving these hoes, and Granddad stole one of Slickback's hoes and he's came to collect that bitch at any means possible. And yes, his full name is, A Pimp Named Slick Back. I thought this shit was funny.

30. Glen Quagmire, Family Guy

tumblr_loj0jwKZFQ1qg6g1r.gif

The funny perverted guy Glen Quagmire. A memorial character because he's always up to something. And would love to laid Peter's wife Lois. Even has fantasies about it at home. Even had a chance until Peter dashed it. She was actually gonna entertain it. And is favorite quote as you can see in the above picture is just classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z, and Topanga? I approve.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
1. I definitely didn't forget Topanga. I don't why you would assume that and 2. She's the only reason you watched Boy Meets World, one of the greatest Disney sitcoms of all time...? Alrighty...

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
1. I definitely didn't forget Topanga. I don't why you would assume that and 2. She's the only reason you watched Boy Meets World, one of the greatest Disney sitcoms of all time...? Alrighty...

[MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] I just was seeing if anyone would reply to that. XD Yes it is. I didn't get into to see what Corey was doing for sure. You didn't watch it to gawk at her cause I did!

29. Majin Buu, Dragon Ball Z

images

The final villain of the Dragon Ball Z series. Even more dangerous than Cell. This being came about by being awaken by Goku and Vegeta fighting over respect and who is better. This being gave all the fighters a challenge. Absorbing stuff, changes it's form. It managed to absorb itself, Gohan, Trunks and Goten, Piccolo. And kill millions of innocent people. Nothing could damage it. Not even Super Saiyan 3 Goku! The end came when Buu destroyed earth and Vegeta and Goku had to use their heads, the namekian Dragon Balls and the people of earth to take down Buu. Personally one of my favorite villains too. His childlike ways and his power made for some silly antics. Not to mention I can do Fat Buu's voice.

28. Silky Johnson, The Chappelle Show

[video=youtube;8vGBvzbpvug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGBvzbpvug[/video]​

Now, I gotta be honest. This is some funny shit. I am showing the video of the outtakes because that is just as funny as the skit itself. Now, this is suppose to be the Playa Hatas Ball. And Silky Johnson is the biggest hater of them all. The Skit is enhanced by having Charlie Murphy, Ice T, Donnell Rawlings along for the antics of the playa hatas. Enjoy this funny shit. This never gets old to me.

27. Lord Zedd, Power Rangers

Zedd2.jpg

The second mastermind the Power Rangers had to deal with. He was successful in taking the powers away from The Green Ranger, destroying the command center and the Zords. But that was short lived. He ended up marrying Rita but they were never able to actually beat the Power Rangers.

26. Bart Simpson, The Simpsons

424526-bart_20simpson.jpg

One of the longest running cartoons on TV today. Bart Simpson has done it all. I enjoyed the show for many years, from his prank calls to Moes Tavern to ask if he has a Seymour Butts there, to his fights with his dad, Homer Simpson.

25. Shelton, The Big Bang Theory

OB-IK025_sheldo_DV_20100505144824.jpg

What can not be said about a nerdy guy who hits you with L seven loser sign? AHAHAH but seriously Shelton provides me with alot of smart ass comments from a nerdy guy that cracks me up. And the way he knocks on a door repeatably, saying your name until you answer the door is classic.

24. Kenzi, Lost Girl

lost-girl-ksenia-solo-4.jpg

She's only here cause she's hot. Carry on now folks. :drum:

23. Kakashi, Naruto

images

The White Fang, Kakashi. Is a Leaf Ninja with an implanted eye from the Uchiha
clan. It is said that he is simply called the copy ninja, because he sees your move done once, and he can mimic it no problem. He is the leader of Team Nine and that included now rogue ninja Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto, and Sakura. Kakashi is a fun character. Neat to watch in battle and really knows the secret about the Uchiha clan. But doesn't let the village know he knows.

22. Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z

Vageta-in-the-rain-prince-vegeta-7209198-300-389.jpg

One of my favorite DBZ characters. He is the Prince Of The Saiyan race. Now extinct thanks to Freeza. The only surviving Saiyans now are him and Goku, which whom he loathes. For the fact it should have been him who was the legendary Super Saiyan and killed Freeza. Also, because he was always inferior to Goku in strength. Vegeta was a villain at one time, until he turned good, and later in series admits that Goku is more powerful than him. Not one to be taken lightly and is a very serious person.

21. Raphael, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Raphael.jpg

This version is my favorite. Not many reboots of the cartoon. I grew up watching these guys, and he was the hard ass bad ass of them all. A take charge kick ass, take names later type of guy. And even in the live action movie they kept that true. Here's looking at cha kid!

20. Beavis And Butthead

cast.jpg

Now breaking into my top twenty, gotta have these two. Me and my friends grew up on these guys. And the reboot has been funny as hell. But, nothing like two dumbasses sitting around making fun of MTV videos all day. They are a classic force that is hard to be reckon with. And they wanna score!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Holy shit, Lord Zedd. He was no Ivan Ooze though.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
19. Wolverine , X-Men

wolvy2.jpg

I mean, how could you go wrong with a raging lunatic who has no recollection of his memory, and the strongest metal fused with his bone structure that can cut anything in half? This guy it a legend and has the bad ass attitude and I even use his word "bub" without even intentionally doing it. He can't die, and has regenerative powers. Spawned a lot of comic books, spin-offs, video games, live action movies and everything, Weapon X is a program that can keep going forever.

18. Dawson, Dawson's Creek

dawson.jpg

I mean I only seen the first two seasons of this show, and I'm not knocking it, but it's a classic show. And I laughed at the cheesy themes for the opening credits, and the situations Dawson found himself in, funny as they maybe are they can happen and have happen to people his age. Kevin The Bull used to leave hanging out with us on the nights this came on and would never tell us why and lie and say his mom wanted him home by a certain time. XD

17. Gaara, Of The Sand, Naruto

190307677a2908485630b902783829l.jpg

I really wanted to place him higher, but I couldn't, 17 is fine. The reason being is I really felt for the character and the story was really compelling. The guy was injected with the one tailed beast Skikuku, the sand beast. And, as the show progresses, you learn that most people with these are outcast by everyone in their village, have no friends, some even no family because the people decided to make them into weapons/monsters for the sake of protection. What sits him apart from the others and ends up leading to an unbreakable bond between him and Naruto, is because they understand each others pain. Gaara's dad was the Kazekage, and his father ordered that it be sealed in him while his mother was giving birth, well, this killed his mother. And his father hated his son, and everyone feared this killing machine. They show Gaara trying to get people to accept him, but to no avail. His own father orders him murdered by his own Uncle, his mothers brother, as an Black Ops member, he had to do as he was told. Well, Gaara killed him. But before hand, Gaara found out it was his Uncle, the only person who ever showed him compassion. The same uncle who explained to him, that wounds of the heart never heal, and that love is the way to fix that. This drove Gaara mad, and he let the beast go. His mothers will and love is seeped in the sand, who acts as a shield for Gaara, who ends up becoming the youngest Kazekage, and becomes accepted by everyone, even having his beast extracted by the Ataksuki. A truely deep character, who has the Japanese kanji for love tattooed on his head.

16. Joey, Friends

tumblr_m4cyntmpa71rvo1z3o2_400.gif

I thought Friends was funny as hell. And my favorite character was Joey. He had pet ducks, loved eating and his roommate was Chandler, and their endless banter back and forth was top notch. Let's not forget the pop culture phrase, "How You Doin?" Which I find myself using sometimes to be funny. But hey yo, HOW YOU DOING? #scotthallvoice

15. Captain Pierce, MASH

alan%20alda%20mash.jpg

The leading role in the hit series MASH, Between long, intense sessions of treating critically wounded patients, he makes the best of his life in an isolated Army camp by drinking heavily, carousing, womanizing, and pulling pranks on the people around him, especially the unpleasantly stiff and callous Major Frank Burns and Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan. One of my favorite characters to watch on the show. Everything he did was funny.

14. Melinda Gorden, The Ghost Whisperer

jennifer-love-hewitt1.jpg

I mean, Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot guys. And her role as Melinda helps earthbound spirits resolve their problems and cross over into the light, or the spirit world..Not to mention she's always dressed to kill, entertaining show by a hot women in my eyes.

13. Stewie Griffin, Family Guy

Stewie-Griffin-family-guy-characters-19628957-477-359.jpg

The smart ass baby who tries to kill his mother and is possibility the most popular character from the show. He gets in all kinds of hi jinks much like the one above where he gets drunk. It was a must see, and this character even got his own movie special. Which was equally entertaining. Hands down the funniest character I seen.

12. Tyree, The Chappelle Show

24489578.jpg

Tyree was apart of The Mad Real World, which the skit was a spoof on The Real World where what would happen if one white person was locked in an house with a bunch of crazy black people. Tyree screwed the white dude's girlfriend Katie, picked on him and ended up feeling that the white dude was a danger to the house and they got him kicked out. I thought it was pretty funny and Charlie Murphy was funny as Tyree. And those words, he really said that to the white guy.

11. The Howard Stern Staff

howard-staff.jpg

Shock Radio Host Howard Stern and his amazing cast have offered me countless laughter over the years. Artie Lang is amazing, Sal is fucking funny, the whole crew here comes together and makes some funny shit happen. I thought Beetlejuice and The Iron Shiek arguing over the phone about being roommates was classic, Artie Lang and Andrew Dice Clay fighting over why didn't Artie get paid for a show, down to Stephanie McMahon's classic visit to the show talking about getting with HHH and the whole break down with Chyna, HHH about Nicole Bass, and X-Pac talking about Chyna. Alot of wrestlers has stopped by the show for interviews, and that's not to mention the numberous bullshit funny antics that doesn't even involve anyone else. If you just want a good laugh, type in Howard Stern Show on youtube, you will be shocked.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler