Gabe Jansen vs. The Zealot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Eight-12.png

Championship
Tournament First Round Match
"Last From Heaven" Gabe Jansen vs. The Zealot

CQCGJansen-S1.png
VS.
CQCTZealot-S1.png

#CQCCT

@Andrew @TMBS

Deadlines
❂ Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 to avoid point deduction.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video][/video]

Sólstafir - Fjara begins strumming, the crowd awaits as the slow strumming sounds are heard. It's not until 68 seconds later that we hear vocals and Gabe Jansen makes his way out from behind the curtain. Smoke has already poured from the entrance stage in black and white, there is a dark magenta hue dimmed down like a spotlight. Jansen drops to his knees as he spreads his arms wide open as if he's sacrificing himself. Jansen then soon gets to his feet as he then walks down to the ring, Jansen sporting a long black hoodie and face-paint soon picks up a microphone as he begins to speak to the CQC Universe for the very first time.

whippp.png

Gabe Jansen:

O father, ye Ragnarok how I represent you here. I summoned myself into battle not only to yield for myself but because I am the last Icelandic God, I am the last from Heaven. When Loki killed ye beloved God of Baldur; they knew they could not escape. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. The Great War yielded on, for years they thought we had disappeared off the face of the Earth. But that's where you all went wrong, that's where you misguided people failed to understand and focused on your own surroundings. There are many Gods still in existence today, many say I am the 'Legion'; the last 'Angel' in existence but my people, those I look after... they start to doubt me. My will, they believe I've changed and perhaps I have. Perhaps, I am not who you think I am... but I have a mission; I need these people to understand that my way is the correct way. The life I live... if you follow my footsteps, us Gods will continue to roam on Earth and the realm will never be broken. This man that I face this week, The Zealot. I heard what you had to say in your press conference, you and I... we're very different. You are just simply a mere man, a broken lost man with absolutely no WILLPOWER! Thou shalt dare to be summoned? Thou shalt you dare to enter the 'Gates of Heaven'?

The biggest mistake in life is not trusting your instincts, the biggest mistake one makes is ignoring the path of Gabe Jansen. I indulge with pain, I inflict pain and watch those summon before me. I will take you to the rivers of Geysir, for thou shalt be baptized and entered into a world you've not yet seen. What you fail to understand that right here, everything in your surroundings; is dangerous. Nobody's safe, yet everyone prances around like they aren't afraid. You all should be afraid because the Earth is burning up, the war you people have created doesn't suffice to ours. The war is only brewing, only beginning... as for you Zealot... it begins this week when I enable myself to take a step further, the gold is what I require in my missionary. The message is loud and clear, follow me...

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
White noise floods the arena as the large screen on the ramp switches from the shot of Jansen and instead is taken to a dark bathroom in the arena. There is a small old television set resting on a sink covered in small lit candles lighting the room with a ominous dark orange glow. Zealot is staring deep into the mirror where the camera projects dead center on his face.

Gods? Angels? Heaven?

Zealot laughs in a deep guttural, mocking tone. His eyes widen like a mad man as he stares into the mirror at his own reflection as he replies to his first CQC opponent.

I think you are crazy man. You are talking about a whole bunch of nonsense. What are you? The federation idiot?

Zealot looks to the left at nothing as he nods his head at nothing.

You liked that one, huh? Well I got more for this nut job.

Zealot looks back into the mirror at his own face as his tilts his head in a curious manner before suddenly driving his own face into the mirror causing it to shatter to the ground in pieces as blood splats across the tiled bathroom wall and floor. Zealot stumbles backwards as he smears his blood across his masked face. He licks the red stains of his hands as he falls backwards into one of the stalls, knocking the door open as he lands on one of the toilets with a sinister laugh.

If you are so obsessed about gods, it will be my honor to send you knock, knock knocking on heavens door. I will help you gate crash that party, but you might not enjoy the ride.

Zealot laughs some more as he tilts his head down, causing strings of blood to pour out of his cut face, landing straight between the joints in the tiled floor. He watches his blood fill the floor before he falls to his knees in the blood.

Do you know how much blood a human body needs? Five litres. We need five litres in us. I don't know what five litres of blood looks like. I have seen it once before, but it was a lot more than this.

Zealot then drags his fingers through the pool of his blood on the floor as he begins to doodle with his own blood.

Some people don't like blood. But for me, blood is nearly hypnotizing. The sight of the thick red juice and the stench of raw iron. It makes me salivate. You think I have no will power? You think wrong. You think wrong about a lot of things, a lot of things I will correct you on.

I have waited very patiently for blood. I have resisted the urge and held back the temptation, but finally my ghost leaves me and the moon rises. The wolfs howl as the bats flock. The horror show has just begun, and I am not even scared.

Zealot stands up and wipes his bloody fingers off on his chest, smearing the blood all over him even more. He then sighs as he walks out of the stall.

It has been years since I smelt the blood you know. Years ago I heard his scream. His cry. For a long time I heard his cry for mercy. For a long time...

You have pain? I need some. I have felt so empty. So safe. Do you know I once swallowed a razor blade just to not have to take those sweets from the doctors? The sweets they change the pain. They take it away from me...

Zealot then roars out as he axe kicks one of the sinks off into hundreds of pieces in a sudden outburst.

They robbed me of my pain! No one will take pain away from me. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you mean when you talk about Gods. But when you mentioned pain. that's when my ears perked up and my tail started to wag. You bring the pain, I have brought the blood.

Grace me with pain and I will be in your credit. Let us cry and we crack each other. Lets bleed and mix it into one concoction. If you can do this for me. Then I will gladly send you to the kingdom of God. I will knock your head off your shoulders and send it flying right into his arms. God will kiss you on your lips and say thank you my son, just as I will...

Zealot walks out the bathroom as the door closes shut, the camera pans down to Zealots blood where he wrote a message in his blood.

"In memory of Gabe Jansen, the first"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Gabe Jansen is in the middle of the ring as he manically laughs.

Gabe Jansen:

O ye a very silly man Zealot. Stupidity at it's finest, you amongst the people of the Earth do not tend to recognize the greatness I possess. For ye to be somewhere backstage, trapped forever in eternity unbeknownst to the surroundings that I, Gabe Jansen, the last God of the Universe has to offer. It's apathetic that you crave blood, that you crave to be inflicted in pain. What is it about pain that is so important to you? Because you lost someone that suffered? Hath you not suffered? Hath you not realized that I, of all people witnessed my Angels, Gods and Demons become mortal before me? They say we are immortals, no matter what category, no matter what representation... but they all died, just like you humans. Heaven has been a palace for where I summoned the great Ragnarok, where I summoned my soul and became Gabe Jansen; I provided my soul onto this Earth to provide, to cater for the Earth but all I see is dirt, all I see is filth and humans wanting to sacrifice. To die, not to live forever and provide. That's where the fault lies Zealot, people like you only wish to endure in pain, to see blood on the walls but what do you do if I refuse to offer my services of your wish?

This isn't about the Federation, that is not the importance topic that I am here for Zealot. My role here might seem confusing for one with such a low intelligence like yourself; but my role here is to allow you to step into the World of Jansen. To enable your own soul and realize that whilst I am the last 'God from Heaven', that 'Demons' are also purified into my own soul. I am a great mixture of both, I see the good and I see the evil. I purify myself and classify myself as a 'God'. You only see the 'Evil' therefore you've classified yourself as the 'Demon', but Lucifer never sent you. You do not know Lucifer for he is long dead, so many years ago Lucifer crumbled and the 'Angels' won... the Great War continued for hundreds of years, they ask me how am I only twenty-eight humane years? When I have lived for centuries, when I have the power nobody else possesses?

Your rage of anger, breaking that sink does not show me anything. But a broken man who's left confused about his own will-power and doings. You aren't sent here for anything, you do not believe in anything! You cannot come here and tell me and what I own that you can demolish something so powerful! Zealot; you represent absolutely nothing! You do not understand that my humane years have been spent in Iceland, you do not understand the life I have lived because I've been here since the Creation. The God you all believe in died a long time ago, it died within your souls because you nay-sayers failed to believe! You gave up all hope, just like when Lucifer died! It was all because of people like you Zealot! The people lost hope, the Earth began to crumble, you allowed War upon yourselves. We had a War of Gods many, many centuries ago; before God allowed baby Jesus upon this Earth. Yet I was the last one standing, I sent the Israelis to kill baby Jesus, that was my doing. Then God found out, Jehovah was a witness in all of this. But then I erased his spirit, much like I will do the same to you Zealot.

It is not about the 'Gates of Heaven'. My entry is always there, it is my palace, my domain. Yet when you are no longer able to breathe on this Earth; you then have summoned your soul but it is empty. You don't have a place in Heaven nor Hell, you simply die and become a worm. There is no after-life for you Zealot. You simply just become toxic waste on this Earth, the many that have died who didn't believe ended up as carcass down the Ganges. But many are sent six feet under purified in dirt, but why? Why do you not burn your own soul and become free? This writing on the wall, this infliction you crave Zealot... all you need to do is believe in me, believe in what's right for this Earth, not just the country but what we all represent! You ask about how many litres of blood we require in a human body, but you fail to realize that I am not humane, I am God itself. Those five litres you have in your own flesh and soul slowly disappear from you; you are allowing yourself to be prepared for crucifixion. You, Zealot; have chosen to die and for absolutely nothing. You choose to hypnotize, you choose to allow your mental abilities to become distorted, this isn't a deranged thought from you Zealot. You are simply confused, I know when you grew up as a young child that your Mother and Father were not here for you; all these thoughts you have are because of your anger.

I am here to incarnate you into something better. Nobody gets to correct me Zealot because I am never wrong, I see everything on this Earth. I see how everyone has crumbled and lost it's own faith. You, Zealot... of all people that I have seen. I was mistaken when I thought you would have changed a few years ago, the secret is with-held; but I know what you've done. It doesn't faze me whatsoever on your doings but these people, the people of Earth needs to understand that you need to be exploited for your actions. You've waited for blood because you've done something four years ago and haven't gone back; you became weak! You disappointed the Gods that were still living, but your failure, your failure to accomplish the mission you were sent is why they're all dead. You, you are not the 'Living Dead', you are the last of the followers. Like sheep, they sacrifice and die and we eat them to survive. Survival isn't the key word I'd use here Zealot, survival isn't what I need but you desperately need... Do you know why? Because you believe you're a Ghost, because you believe in the wrong things! You'll never be a ghost, you'll never let the Wolf howl as the bats flock... None of that will ever happen!

I know who HIM is! I saw it with my own eyes! I know what the scream is like, it's so piercing isn't it? Like when you are cremated, your soul leaves your body. I KNOW! But you... you cannot provide such thing upon this Earth once again. I am to stop you, I am to employ you to work for us. It is nobody above me to decide that; there is nobody above me. I am the highest Order of God. I am the case that decides whether it's open or closed, I do not care about what you've injected, swallowed into your own blood. You can pour every single litre and inch of blood you've got left in your body, but you will be saved... I will inherit the power invested in me for you to have the soul of one of the God who no longer roams this Universe. I shalt save you from the sickening, I shalt save you from the Savior of the Depressed; for I, Gabe Jansen the 'Last God from Heaven' will be here not only to defeat you mercilessly, but to enable the pain you desperately require but in doing so... not only you will die; you become immortal like me and you become a God. But never, above. You will be a representative of my creation, what God created in this Universe has failed... This is a completely new beginning, a brand new chapter, welcome to the Book of Gabe.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@TMBS if you'd like to get in a second promo there's still time.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5