Gabe Jansen vs. Dat Kid

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Logo-Proto-4-TM-4-24.png

Championship
Tournament Quarterfinals Match
"Last From Heaven" Gabe Jansen vs. Dat Kid

CQCGJansen-S1.png
VS.
CQCDKid-S1.png

#CQCCT

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Feb 23rd, 2017.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The scene is shown where Gabe Jansen is in full Icelandic Viking costume. He speaks soon after.

5f3f8ad77dd9b4a9003ba4635bed1542.jpg

Gabe Jansen:

Eitt sem gengur einn sem andar eldi. Ég er maður sem gengur alla leið og leitast innan sál sinni að ná að það er örlög. The world is never meant to be the picture you disguise yourself as, everything you've seen is fake. This, this scenery, this war that I've battled for a-many years... it's something, it's peculiar in a way, but it's made me the way I am. My war battle upon CQC was just the beginning in round one, round two is no different. I've heard a calling, I've been told by those who tried to come past my gate; they say a man 'Dat Kid' will surpass me. I fail to believe that. I fail to understand why you'd even bother in the first place. Do you question such mortal? Do you truly believe you can surpass a God, the last God on Earth?! One shouldn't even begin to exist upon such thoughts! All my life, for centuries I've fought and fought to keep this precious land and I watch you peasants try and destroy it, I will not and I shall not let you destroy what's left of this world. I am the savior, I am the man who's fixing everything that's wrong. The change is near, I refuse to give up, I am close... but when I arrive my destination, Dat Kid will become... Dat Dead! You will be sacrificed and blessed by the God, that is of course me; Gabe Jansen!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Dat Kid

Dat Kid

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Clapping can be heard reverberating around the arena and the camera zooms in on Dat Kid who's sitting on the stairs in the upper section.

For a second I thought I they put me in the ring with a blueberry with all the gibberish you were spewing, but I'm glad you're just like everyone else. You're just another one of these guys calling themselves God with no real evidence to back it up. Me? Well you said it yourself, there's a reason why people think I'm going to breeze across this match with ease and that's because I am what I say I am. I have ended not only careers but livelihoods within moments and that's what a true God does. You stand in the ring, looking like a game of thrones rape victim with your spear, long hair, and in full armor and you may look more like a God, but all that armor won't make you look like a God when you're carried out here on a stretcher.

Kid gets up and starts walking down the stairs slowly

I'm not here to destroy a world, I'm not here to win a championship, I'm not even here to fight you. If I wanted to beat the crap out of someone like you I would have just gone to comic con with the rest of the virgins like yourself and caving skulls in. Like I said before, I am here for one match...with one man and you are definitely not that man, but if management wants me to keep destroying this roster bit by bit, so be it.

You talk about this war that you've been fighting and it's the first I've heard of it, but you sure have heard of me and by now you probably know why I'm here. See, you're what's wrong with this place. I say I'm joining to fight one man, I get promised that man, and when it's time to deliver I'm met with...

Dat Kid motions at Gabe

...disappointment. Everything you are is a falsehood, a facade, a character, a gimmick, and it's cute. So you can take your fantasy, shove it up your ass, and walk out of the ring before you get hurt little man.

Dat Kid leaps to the barricade, standing on it with perfect balance, looking into the ring at Gabe.

You don't have to believe I will surpass you tonight...because I did that years ago.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler