Former WWE/WCW Star Arrested Thursday Morning In Tampa, Florida

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Former WWE, WCW and AWA talent Mike Enos (also known as Blake Beverly of the early 1990s tag team The Beverly Brothers) was arrested Thursday morning in Tampa, Florida on charges of contempt of court after failing to appear for a Deposition in small claims court.

The official website of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office notes that his arrest stems from a 2008 small claims case filed by Alvarez Plumbing. He remains in custody at press time with no bond set.

It is Enos’ second visit to the Tampa based jail this year as he was previously arrested on a prostitution charge on June 9, 2010. He was later released on $250 bail.

Enos retired from professional wrestling in 2000 and currently owns a business, Enos Painting. He is best known for his various partnerships with Wayne Bloom, which included The Destruction Crew, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew 2 and The Beverly Brothers.

LOP.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
this isn't a news wrestling website that is fiending for hits grabbing your attention with a misleading title. sorry that you clicked it and read that but you didn't have to post that shit here

Montana

Reaction score
Beverly Brothers sighting !!!!

Enos has a decent career, stayed in the spotlight a while, although he was pretty much a low card guy the whole time.

Montana

Reaction score
Blake...at first i was thinking it was the other one.

For some strange reason i never minded the beverly brothers. Idk if it was cause they never won any big matches, so it was kinda like a underdog thing or what. Or maybe i just liked heel tag teams. Or the Natural Distasters weren't doing it for me at that time. Not sure.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
It is Enos’ second visit to the Tampa based jail this year as he was previously arrested on a prostitution charge on June 9, 2010. He was later released on $250 bail.

Haha reading this on Pwinsider and the first time on here, I didn't see this. When I saw Knox's comment I was like WTF... and read this over again. But really... a WCW/WWF talent reduced to becoming a prostitute? Maybe Linda's opponents will say she was the one having sex with him when they found him? Or that she was the one who gave him the advice to become a prostitute? Doubt either of those will happen but I can't see this going unmentioned in her opponents campaign lmfao.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Linda's opponents already have tons of fodder against her regardless of what Enos is currently doing. I doubt many care anyway. But I do find it hilarious that anybody would pay that greasy old dude for sex.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Nobody here knows who the fuck enos is unless you remember him as the guy who's match scott hall interupted during his first nitro appearance.

LOL....

I do remember the Beverly Bros (w/The Genius)... Although all I specifically remember is The Buswhackers biting their asses on numers occasions.

And...

LOL @ all ya'll getting carried away with the mention of prostitution signifying that he's become a rent boy... You ever think maybe he just got caught with a hooker?