Former WWE Star Returning to ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ring of Honor has announced that former WWE star Brian Kendrick will make his return as part of the Feb. 13 eighth anniversary show in New York City. His opponent has yet to be named. from prowrestling.net

Having Spanky back in the mix sounds good for ROH. Never reached his stay in Ring of Honor though but I'm sure with this guy's abilities he won't disappoint.

Weebo

Reaction score
Yes I was just talking about him in ROH earlier today. I can't wait to seee who he wrestle. Maybe Tyler Black?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've never really been blown away by Kendrick's in ring work, there's lots of guys in ROH above him wrestling wise. but his name alone should be good. I'm still holding out for Paul London, he's still wrestling in Texas, and even if he is acting, I think going back to ROH would be good for everyone.

Qwake

Yeah at Final Battle they announced Kendrick would return, I'm not sure if he'll return as Spanky or Brian Kendrick though. He's solid in the ring and any former worker of WWE means theyre known so its good for ROH. There are a few guys I wanna see him face, Richards, Strong, Aries or Omega would be good to start with imo.

Hometown Kid

Kendrick's alright, he's better off in the mid-card though as a comedy type character than a ROH main eventer. If London gets brought in, that would be bigger and better for the company. I miss London. :(

Double J

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of London (Although personally I like'd Kidman bettter) but he really needs to get his head out of his ass. He's 'professional attitude' cost him his job at WWE and then he was suppose to team up with Amazing Red in TNA but again he blew that aswell. I think he could be one of those guys that are around for a long time if he'd get his head on straight.