1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Former Champion returning to Impact!

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Kairi HoHo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

[​IMG]

Wow that's some serious news here. I remember when I heard Aries left WWE the first place I thought he would return is Impact because he has a general good standing with the company over the years, and they made him one of the best X-Division and World Champions they ever had in my opinion. Dude I think is still the longest reigning X-Division Champion if memory serves me right too. I was wondering too what would Impact do with Drake now, and I guess Aries is the next man in line and I'm looking forward to this program for sure.

Here's also a news dropper too I saw a pic of Brian Cage at one of the Impact tapings as well so Impact is starting to bring in some good talent. The fear I have is are they going to be able to lock down these guys and gals long term.​

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    He beat Eli Drake in under a minute and is their new champion :MJ: LOLTNA

3. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Wow just...wow

4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

It's scary how smart WCW now looks compared to TNA (or whatever they are calling themselves now..).

5. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    And my post in the thread about the 4 sided ring returning just rings even more true.

6. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

I mean theirs a negative and a positive with these decision. On the negative giving the title to Aries in such a way should of been saved for a PPV, and letting it having a build towards the change. On the bright side Aries being in the company alot of better possibilities as Champion in talent coming in and already there.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Oh we not spoiler tagging now?

8. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
  9. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    TNA doing nice things, wrestlers there doing their best and doing some fantastic work but it's a shame that the board and creative sucks so much. Still, I expect some good things from Callis and D'Amore.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    who there are currently doing rhein best work?

I tried watching the past couple of weeks and the only things I like are the flashback matches aired.