Finally WWE gets it right.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

smarkouts

Reaction score
Finally - WWE gets it right with Wyatt.

The Orton/Wyatt program should be spectacular from a psychology stand point.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Good job, they take one guys milestone and overcoming a stronger enemey and say fuck that and put it on a part time manager.

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Good job, they take one guys milestone and overcoming a stronger enemey and say fuck that and put it on a part time manager.
Yeah, not exactly a fan of WWE using Cena's big 16th win as a fucking transitional run. Though it will be interesting to see how lackluster his 17th run will be.

As for the program, I find it very odd that it's likely going to be Wyatt v. Harper for the title. Why did you give Orton the Rumble win? Why not give Harper the win after betraying Wyatt and Orton during the match? Unless we're getting at Orton vs. Wyatt vs. Harper or maybe even Orton vs. Wyatt vs. Harper vs. AJ Styles. I just know that SmackDown's main event for WrestleMania will be miles better than anything on RAW.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They should have just had Bray win the rumble and face cena at wrestlemania. I know they're fixated on Orton turning on his master but cenas 16th world title deserved at WM main event.

Drew

Reaction score
It's not going to be Wyatt vs Harper. At least not only.

Feel like they've been setting up a Orton turn for a while. Long game yo.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Everyone's knew the end story of this entire Orton in Wyatt family from day one, unlike the jeriko program, this isn't clicking.

Orton sticks out like a sore thumb, and the guy who should be elevated is Harper IMO.