Feroz Gazsi vs. Ricky Daniels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Eight-12.png

Championship
Tournament First Round Match
Feroz Gazsi vs. Ricky Daniels

CQCFGazsi-S1.png
VS.
CQCRDaniels-S1.png

#CQCCT

@Roadster @britishheel

Deadlines
❂ Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 to avoid point deduction.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I will get my promo in, in a few hours.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

The lights fade into a gold tint as the crowd boos Feroz Gazsi. He jogs wearing a blue "Iran" Umbro Jacket and jogs down to the ring. He climbs the steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring. He takes off his jacket and safely places it on the ring post. He adjusts his dark green tights, and lifts his shin-high socks before asking for a microphone. He stretches before resettling in the center of the ring. He wipes his hair back and looks at the crowd with confidence.

Feroz
: It's a glorious honor that I am standing here, in this wide pool of talent for the inaugural Close Quarters Combat Championship tournament. It's an honor to extend my art and talent to this glorious crowd. I know many of you don't know me, or don't like me. But I assure you that my talents in this ring, on this mat, under these lights will be nothing short of page-turning, for you. I will continue into the 2nd round, the quarters, the semis, and the finals to become your first CQC Champion. These victories, these wins and that title is dedicated to all you, the fans of wrestling and the fans of The Conquering Lion, Feroz...Gazsi!

The crowd boos and jeers at Feroz, while he remains oblivious and straight-faced. He turns to the entrance ramp and points.

Feroz
: I stand here awaiting my absent opponent, Ricky Daniels. I assure him that the slaughtering on live TV, in this ring will be an award for his effort, not an embarrassment for his failure. My life has been devoted to proving my craft, improving my art, and capitalizing on my successes. While I await my first success in the SIG ring, I stand here glaring success in the eye. Ricky Daniels, you are my first victim in this ring. You may be my first overall victory. You may be my first meal. However you are not the first opponent, and i'm sure you'll bring a valiant fight. The problem is, the most bravest and the most strongest will have to be more than brave and strong to slay this beast.

Feroz looks back at the hard camera.

Feroz
: I'll let everyone know that I'm not an enemy to anyone here. I'm a friend, and an honest competitor to let everyone understand that my destruction of the competition will not be a malignant sign of my intentions. I'm here to fight, I'm here to perfect my art. I will be here to protect my legacy, and build it further. It will be a great sight to see Ricky Daniels, attempt to escape from the jaws of the Conquering Lion.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
WWW.CQC.COM/championship
VIDEO FOUND
Ricky Daniels Replies.

"My Child, why are we calling out who's gonna be the victim? It simply doesn't make sense. Humans brag about hurting each other. The immortals, they just shut up and get the job done, so Feroz, I am gonna be blunt and try not to waste this precious entity that is time."

Ricky paces back and forth on the black screen, illuminated by a flickering candle light.

"I do not understand the simpletons fascination with telling lies. Obviously Feroz, I am talking about you. Are you lying to me to try and trick the brain into misbelieving you can beat me? I am Ricky Daniels, I am the justifier. Lucifer gave me that power, he gives me the strength to hurt those who rejected him. Those who wronged him, I am the collector of souls. Look at you, what are you? You say you don't want to make enemies? Well, let's face it how can anyone hate the guy who just got beaten into a pulp?"

Ricky pauses for dramatic affect, and to think.

"Boy, who am I kidding, society would do that to you. There is no such thing as perfection, so if you came here to perfect your art then your in the wrong place, if you aim to destroy, why do you need to perfect? Those who are trying to learn and fine tune their art will only get squashed, by guys who just wrestle and not even bother with change. Change suggests you didn't try hard enough the first time. Hence why you are here and not back home. Brother, come Saturday, you are in for a big shock and I am not sure you're ready for it."

Ricky blows the candle out, a white flash appears and then children's voices.

"Ring O'
Ring O' Possies
A pocket full of Roses
A tissue
A tissue
We all Fall Down."

Black Screen