Favorite WrestleMania Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
With Wrestlemania 30 right around the corner we surely have A LOT to pick from, now you can have any reason why it's your favorite, and can even talk a few others you liked but try and focus mostly on your favorite.

For me, my favorite has to be 27 ONLY because I was their, if I was to take that out my favorite would be 10. Now I know 27 wasn't the best Wrestlemania, not even CLOSE to the best but me being their live makes it my favorite because I was able to live a dream that I've had since I was a little kid and I saw a Wrestlemania LIVE and in person. Now I enjoyed some of the matches, I liked Del Rio and Edge a little bit, and to know I saw Edge's last match is a memory that will live with me. Orton vs Punk was really great in my opinion, at the time I was a fan of both :lol: so I didn't really pick anyone to win, but I did have on a CM Punk Nexus shirt so I was leaning to Punk a bit but was ok with Orton winning. I didn't give a damn about Cole vs King, or the 8 man tag match. Undertaker vs Triple H stole the show and seeing Taker let me tell you when the lights go out and his music hit, it's like the arena gets cold and spooky, you just get a cold chill. Miz vs Cena and Cody vs Rey was good matches also. The match with Laycool and Ziggler cs Morrison, Trish, and Snooki wasn't great but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, kinda like Snooki's back flip. Could have been better but hey I loved being their.​

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
My favourite Wrestlemania would have to be WM 19 as it was the first that I had seen live. The storytelling of the event was fantastic. I mean you had the first of many great bouts between HBK and Jericho. A match 20 years in the making with Hogan and McMahon, even if that wasn't good but had an amazing storyline to go with it. A solid WHC bout between HHH and Booker T even though Booker should have won. Of course the final match between two of the greatest rivals in WM history. And finally an extremely memorable bout between Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar. The whole event was just incredible.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Quality wise, 17. But I'll always have a special place in my heart for 19, 24 & 26.

Haven't 100% enjoyed the last couple so I really hope I can add this years to that list.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
For me it is WM3 not because of it being the first WM I saw because that was the first one but because of all the history that was made there. I remember watching it as a kid and being in awe of everything that happened during that day.

Savage and Steamboat was amazing and then you had the Andre and Hogan match that made huge history along with the sheer number of people in attendance.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WM 20. I think the card was stacked and every match delivered save Lesnar vs Goldberg

Castiel

Reaction score
For once I have to agree with Sabs. WM 20 was really when I started watching wrestling constantly and the main event remains probably my favorite match ever. The ending was the most perfect moment I've ever witnessed. I don't agree that every match delivered, honestly looking back most weren't special, but the ones that did really brought it. It was a 'Mania filled with passion. I really wish I still had the 3 disc set in my possession... I can't find the ending video package anywhere and I love it. That's going to annoy me forever now...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For once I have to agree with Sabs. WM 20 was really when I started watching wrestling constantly and the main event remains probably my favorite match ever. The ending was the most perfect moment I've ever witnessed. I don't agree that every match delivered, honestly looking back most weren't special, but the ones that did really brought it. It was a 'Mania filled with passion. I really wish I still had the 3 disc set in my possession... I can't find the ending video package anywhere and I love it. That's going to annoy me forever now...
You can get it for 7 dollars on ebay

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I will say Wrestlemania 24 because it was the only one I saw live in person. It was an awesome experiance and had some good matches. Also getting to see The Undertaker main event and win the WHC was amazing!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I loved WM 23 because of the HBK vs Cena match. Also, I really enjoyed the MITB at that Wrestlemania.

I quite like WM 22 also.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 21 would have been on here had it ended after HBK/Angle. It's amazing how quick that show went from near perfect to just good in the space of 90 minutes

Castiel

Reaction score
Or watch it on the WWE Network.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Does the network have the original ending video package though? Also, I don't have the network... may grab it on ebay at some point for that price.

Agreed with Dave on 21 though. The main events were poor and probably the reason I look back negatively on that show. JBL/Cena made up for their match with the I Quit an Batista/Triple H with their HIAC though.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Speaking of the ending video packages, I've noticed they've been absent the last couple of years. Shame, I really like them.

Castiel

Reaction score
30 would be a great time to bring them back, I always used to look forward to them.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Wrestlemania XVII (I refuse to call it X-Seven)