1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Fact or Fiction Sign Up

Discussion in 'Wrestling Games' started by The Linebacker, Jul 5, 2012.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Gonna trial this over here and see how this goes. It's a battle of opinions and making a good case for them. Rules are

- I PM two posters a set of statements each. The posters will then answer the statement as fact or fiction, then explain there decisions. Posters then PM me their answers.

- Then send the posters the statements their opponent received and their answers. Same process as above, except now you have your opponents answers to create counter points with.

- Full answers are then posted in a thread with the winner being decided by three judges.

So, who wants to put their knowledge and know-how to the test then? I need two posters to compete and two more to judge.

2. Eddie North

Eddie North Member

I'd be willing to give it ago

3. The Linebacker

Good man North, anyone willing to step up and face him?

4. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    I'll submit my name only for judging...at least until we see if this works.

That is unless nobody else steps up to challenge North in the next couple of days, in which case I will gladly take him on.

5. Cyrus Riddle

Cyrus Riddle Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, never done anything like this before, should be fun.

6. The Linebacker

excellent, so we've got Mr. North vs. Cyrus Riddle to kick us off, with me, Fuji and one other to judge. I'll get some statements out to you two asap.

7. Cyrus Riddle

Cyrus Riddle Well-Known Member

8. The Linebacker

About to send you both two statements each, answer each with either fact or fiction depending on your viewpoint and explain why. PM your answers back to me, don't post them here. Don't worry if you can't finish them tonight.

9. The Linebacker

excellent responses fellas, second round of statements coming up.

10. The Linebacker

Still need a second third judge if anyone is up for it, involves very little work if you're on the fence, haha.

Got Mr. North's second answers back, just waiting on Cyrus and we're good to go!

11. The Linebacker

Got both sets of answers in, still waiting on another judge guys then I can get the thread up.

12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I don't know what it entails but I could possibly be a judge.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

13. The Linebacker

All you gotta do is decide who you think has made the best points. That's it.

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Alright, send 'em my way. I'll do my best.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

15. The Linebacker

thanks, I'll pop the thread up with both guys responses now.