Fab watches matches and stuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Where's Sharmell vs Jenna Morasca?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao I totally understand why Punk a little while back said he hated working with Elijah Burke just on that match alone. That botched bounce off the rope interaction Punk and Elijah had still makes me laugh my ass off no idea wtf happened there.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Both guys looked like they were disabled, scratch that i would rather watch two handicapped wrestles wrestle instead of Punk/Elijah again

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
TNA Victory Road 2009 - Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell T
So even before this bullshit even start, I find out this is during the time period that Don West is a heel. :lmao SoJo Bolt comes out for reasons i don't remember, but she's in the corner of Sharmell. lol Sharmell has her own tron HAHAHAHAHAHA! She's even doing the main even mafia sign, Don West just said Sharmell is hawt like the James Bond girls HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH SHIT KONG IS IN THE CONRER OF Jenna. Poor Kong being wasted in this shitfest, Jenna is not hot and here theme song sucks but HOLT FUCKIN' SHIT AT THE WAY SHE ENTERED THE RING! She has won me over, i hope she wins. Just realized this match has 3 black woman ans on white. RACIST :sde: Sharmell is wrestling in a blue prom/hooker dress with two high slits (easy access) She gains the early advantage with a terrible knee and a forearm to the back, she begins to kick away followed by hitting Jenna's head in the mat. After some nonsense Sharmell applies a camel clutch then randomly breaks it after 5 seconds :lmao The way these woman run the ropes is seriously the greatest thing i've ever seen, but Jenna hits the most spectacular crossbody i've ever seen for two. Sharmell continues to work the head and neck by slapping her then pulling on her hair, BUT WAIT Jenna hits a chin breaker but SoJo trips her allowing Sharmell to take back the advantage. Kong tries to chase after her but the ref puts a stop to that allowing the two thugs to beat down this poor white "rich" woman. Fans clapping to get Jenna back into this :lmao more shitty slaps but Jenna comes back with the WORSE SLAPS EVER CAUGHT ON VIDEO SERIOUSLY A NEW BORN BABY'S SLAPS LOOK LIKE THEY WOULD HURT MORE. SPEAR FOLLOWED BY MORE SLAPS. Pointless cat fight stuff now and Jenna pulls some of Sharmell's weave out HAHAHAHAHAHA! and now begins to taunt her with it, i take everything back this is the greatest match of all time. Flair/Steamboat lolno this is the shit. Oh but things get better SoJo gets on the apron and Sharmell runs into her i think it was suppose to be Jenna moving but she just didn't give a fuck so Sharmell hits SoJo and Kong is also out of position so SoJo first hits her head off the rails then hard to the mat HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kong playing with the weave before she knocks out Sharmell allowing Jenna to pin her by sitting on her neck lol. I have no words for this ***********3/4

sInRh6F.gif

WWE Judgement Day 2001 - WWE Woman's Championship: Lita vs. Chyna
This match is built off mutual respect lol code for both are faces and we have no credible heel for you. Both females are really over, Christian would kills to be getting pops like this these days :( Chyna obviously wins the test of strength early but Lita uses her quickness. The early portion is all mutual respect until Chyna suckers Lita in with a handshake into a small package for two. Chyna is now in control as she attempts to take her head off with numerous clotheslines but Lita would hits DDT out of nowhere, and now she gets aggressive but hitting a flying clothesline. She attempts to work the arm now but Chyna shoves her away but like Lita is all over her again as i think something is happening in the crowd as they seem to be getting hype, oh well. Chyna shoves her off again and acts like all the arm twists didn't happen. Neckbreaker followed by a powerslam for two, military press but Chyna picks her off the mat at the count of two HAHAHAHAHAHA WAT? Lita grabs her arm and turns it into cross armbreaker and has it locked in for a good 30 seconds but Chyna counters into a head scissors. Eddie comes out onto the stage, as Chyna still has the head scissors applied but she makes it to the ropes. Chyna throws Lita 1/3 across the ring with her hair before attempting a powerbomb but that gets botched into a Rana she tries to hit the Twist of Fate but Chyna counters into a powerbomb for the win. Terrible plz leave Chyna, 2006 can't come soon enough for Lita. Post-Match: Chyna helps her up and raises her hand, what a waste.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Thought this was the match where chynas tit pops out.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
that might of happen when the crowd popped because the camera zoomed right into a different angle

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WCW Nitro 31/05/1999 - WCW World Tag Team Championships: Bam Bam Bigelow & Diamond Dallas Page vs. Raven & Perry Saturn
So we get footage that before the show even got started Bam Bam and DDP took out Raven by beating him up outside inside a dumpster lol From that Saturn says he'll take on both of them. Oh also Kanyon was suppose to be taking Raven's place but he ended up in a hospital, because of DDP and Bam Bam. I always forget DDP was a heel in late WCW but it's not a shock, who wasn't a heel during this time period for the company. This was good times with Saturn showing tons of heart and never backing down as he takes it to both men as we go to a commercial but once we return DDP whips him into the ropes but Bam knees him in the back allowing DDP to clothesline him from behind. The Jersey boyz begin to work the mid-section and it's alright but it mostly kicks but DDP turns it on by hitting this sweet sit-down powerbomb for two. Bam Bam using his head as a weapon never gets old, it's just so fun to watch him drop his head on someone else’s body like it's nothing. We get a few more minutes of 2-1 heat on Saturn until he moves out of the way of a Bam diving headbutt and he begins the comeback which had a few sloppy moments, lol Saturn hits a DVD on DDP and no joke it LEGIT looked like a 3 count but Page got his arm up, he then follows up with a DVD on Bam and all 3 men are down. Suddenly, Kanyon runs down and Saturn tags him in but DDP punches him in the face for the win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Everything up to the ending was fun. **1/2

WCW Pro 09/17/1994 Terry Funk vs. "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes
Dustin gets the early advantage with some sweet right hands and chops, but then the decide to stop and lock up again :lmao that makes no sense how can you lock up start throwing bombs then go back to locking up? Anyway, Funk throws him to the floor and both men begin to trade punches. Funk tries to follow him but Dustin catches him on the top rope. he begins to pull the legs so he riding the rope like a cowboy. More brawling as Funk tries to leave through the crowd but Dustin catches him and brings him back to ringside, they do eventually get back in with Dustin hitting a piledriver but Funk NO SELLS IT! by getting to his feet and sitting on the ropes :lmao Dustin punches him to the floor again as Colonel Parker helps him up and back into the ring. When he does enter both men collide head-to-head but Funk is still standing but he does eventually dropdown. Funk's bumping and selling has been AMAZING during this. He now goes to the apron and hits this shitty looking splash, before Dustin kills him with a right hand. Back in, Dustin who was hitting awesome punches to start ruins it by opening his hands so now they just look like silly slaps. Oh well, Dutin begins his comeback by hitting a flying crossbody then a running bulldog but as soon as he signals for the end ARN! comes out and beats him up for the DQ. Nasty Boyz make the save, Terrible match. *1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF 10/06/1988 - Brain Busters vs. Sam Houston & Scott Casey

I can't even take one of these teams seriously at all looking, the team of Sam & Scott just look so damn hilarious standing next to ARN! Like Arn is all thick and tough looking while Sam looks like he walked in from some armature wrestling school and got lost on his way to the bathroom and found their way into the ring. This shouldn't last longer than 2 minutes tops, Arn killing Sam with a shoulderblock was great, but Sam uses his quickness to take both men out before tagging in Scott. Scott has a bit more size to him he looks just like Tully. Scott/Tully was fun while it lasted until Tully send him to the floor but when he sunset flips back in Arn tags in but again Scott gets the better of Arn as he tags this Midget. But again the ARN kills him with atomic drop but as soon as he tags Tully in, young Sam quickens the pace but he tries one too many high risk moves so Arn punches him in the face from the outside. Great formula by Arn & Tully as Arn is best playing the enforcer and Tully is more of the gets the shit beaten out of him until Arn makes the save. Both teams do some more back-and-forth stuff until Arn hits the spinebuster and as it looks like the Busters are about to gain control Scott cuts him off. He tries a suplex on Arn but Tully hits a sloppy sunset flip off the top which allows Arn to elbow him down. Sweet elevated snap suplex by Tully gets the win out of nowhere lol Sam was just standing on the apron, hated the finish especially when the match was back-and-forth all night and to have them loose like that c'mon. **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
04/05/1991 - Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi

Show of respect early on, as we get some real good quick mat work until Kobashi hits the double armed DDT sending Misawa to the outside. He then follows up with a dive off the top before rolling him back in. Kobashi targets the arm, but Misawa is able to kick him off as we get another stare down. They lock up again as both men fight over hammerlocks but this time it's Misawa getting the better by taking him down to the mat. Kobashi manages to get the break, and as it looks like the match is about to pick up Kobashi slows it right down by applying the side headlock. Biggest pop of the match so far was Misawa is still in the side headlock but manages to get to his feet he tries a shin/knee breaker but Kobashi doesn't break the grip. They do that spot again and crowd pops again, other then that this has been all restholds. Misawa breaks the hold by backing Kobashi in the corner but he makes the mistake of elbowing him so Kobashi hits him with the running bulldog but Misawa is right back and drops him twice with back suplexes. Both men begin to trade strikes and moves but it has no meaning until Misawa hits a spinkick followed by a running baseball slide which sends Kobashi to the floor. He then tries to follow up with a plancha but misses, luckily he lands on the floor but Kobashi DDT him to the floor. Kobashi makes his way onto the apron and hits a running dropkick to the floor before rolling back in. Both men counter strikes until Misawa hits a German for two. Belly-to-belly off the top for two by Kobashi, he fires himself up but hitting a moonsault off the top but during the cover Misawa gets his foot on the rope. MORE STRIKES! Until Misawa hits the Tiger Driver for two, more STRIKES but the 2nd Tiger Driver is enough to but Kobashi away. It was a decent start but I hated most of this, all the rest holds that took up 8 minutes just to go balls to the walls in the final 5. Just wasn't for me, oh god I hope the others match hold up :(

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF 05/19/1986 - Jake Roberts vs. Ricky Steamboat

They go right at one another as soon as the bell rings, Jake hits a high knee followed by a boot but Steamboat fires back and takes him down with a side suplex. The ref pulls Steamboat off Jake allowing Jake to take a breather on the floor. Announcers getting pissed that a ref pulled off a wrestler by telling him to go home and read the rule book "Fella" was AWESOME! Jake gains control but poking Steamboat in throat followed up by a stiff clothesline. This is after the DDT to the floor angle as the commentary team put over how Steamboat still has a knot on his head and two black eyes. Jake's head, throat work was great as he talks shit and gets in Steamboats face after everything. And Steamboats selling is still best ever, after a couple of scoop slams Jake goes to open the sneak bag but he sees Steamboat getting up so he charges towards him but that time allowed Steamboat to counter into two neck breakers, he tries for a splash but Jake gets the knees up. Jake again throws him over the top but Steamboat lands on the apron Jake even punches him down to the floor. OH SHIT JAKE SIGNALS FOR THE DDT ON THE FLOOR AGAIN, but Steamboat counters by throwing him into the rails. He goes up top and hits and flying chops which busts Jake open lol (or maybe it was the rail shot) Steamboat continues to strike away at the cut but again the ref physically breaks it up. Steamboat shoves him away and goes up for the corner punches but the fuckin' ref pulls him down. DDT is blocked, and Jake goes back to work with strikes to the throat now Jake shoves the ref and Steamboat kicks Jake into the ref for a DQ. Steamboat mounts him and begins to punch away until Bret and other wrestlers break it up. Real fun match, tons of nice counters and story telling i know i was getting a bit pissed off with the ref but I guess they only added that to advance the feud and to have the final match be some NoDq match I guess. ***

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Kaitlyn v Maxine - NXT 2010 (October 19th I think)
Triple H v Scott Steiner Royal Rumble 2003
Hornswoggle v Swagger's Soaring Eagle SD 2010

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Smackdown 12/10/2010 - Hornswoggle (w/ Rosa) vs. The Eagle
So the match starts off with Swoggle pulling out a brown bag that had bird seeds in it, he begins to throw it on the mat and The Eagle falls for it so as he goes to pick up the seeds Swoggle kicks him in the face as Cole, Striker and Mathews just make jokes about this. Swoggle then picks up a napkin and takes out some salt, he sprinkles it on the leg and bites it. He now rides the eagle followed by a slap but the EAGLE HITS A SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE. He starts putting the boots to Swoggle before following up with MVP's ballin' elbow lolwat? that misses and that allows Swoggle to hit the tadpole splash for the win. *****

WWE Royal Rumble 2003 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Scott Steiner vs. Triple H (w/Ric Flair)
I forgot 2003 was the year Hunter was in his different color main event tights mode. Tonight he's got the Red ones on. Earl Hebner lays down the rules early on and says he's not putting up with any crap tonight, face-off to start and they start trading punches right away that Scotty wins; now chops are being lit up by Scott as Hunter tries his best to punch his way out of the corner. Whip is countered into a clubby forearm by Scotty and now a military press slam connects as Hunter rolls to the outside where Scotty meets him with a clothesline. Scott now begins to work the lower back on the guardrail and apron before supperslexing him back in for two. But goes right back to work on the lower back, ELBOW DROP TO THE BACK OF HUNTERS HEAD! He now applies a Boston Crab but Triple H makes the ropes and Scott elbows away at his head. Hunter counters a whip into a facebuster that Scotty no-sells and goes right into the bear hugs , but Triple H and turns it into a belly-to-belly; Flair pulls Hunter out of the ring as Scott goes after him. Back in, Steiner charges right into a big boot of Triple H who takes it to the floor and whips Steiner into the steps. Back in the ring and Hunter his a swinging neckbreaker for two and now Triple H goes to work, Flair even gets involved by choking Scott with his $500 jacket. More referee distraction allows more Flair choking; Steiner counters the Pedigree and slingshots him head first into the buckle. Exploder suplex by Scott and he goes for a Tombstone but Hunter reverses it and then hits a cutter-like neckbreaker. Triple H then hits a vertical suplex and decides to head up but jumps into a belly-to-belly suplex. Steiner starts hitting Steinerlines and another belly-to-belly; Steiner hits a twisting belly-to-belly this time. BUT NOW THE BEST PART OF THE MATCH! Steiner tries a butterfly suplex and barely gets Triple H over: lmao Hunter tries to go to the top again but Steiner catches him and superplexes him. Flair grabs the world title and decides FUCK THIS! And begin to leave but Steiner runs them down and nails Hunter in the head with his own the world title as the Ref is busy with Flair, OH SHIT Hunter is bleeding. Back in the ring Steiner hits another belly-to-belly as the fans begin to boo everything Scott does Triple H tries to escape into the crowd but Scott pulls him back into the ring and begins to do push ups. Triple H flings the referee out of the ring hoping for a DQ; Hebner refuses to DQ him and Steiner hits another belly-to-belly for two. Triple H kicks Steiner in the balls and rolls him up for two. Triple H heads out the ring and gets his BFF the sledgehammer, he brings it into the ring and nails Steiner in the gut with it and Hebner has seen enough and calls for the DQ. :lmao Post-Match: Scott is pissed so destroys Hunter and Flair with the hammer. He puts Hunter in the Steiner Recliner until referees pull him off. Scott then poses with the title, and puts it on H's chest before leaving. The first few minutes or so was good but after that when Scott took over he looked lost, poor Hunter he tried when it was his time but Scott No-sold any and all of it. *1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
WCW Nitro 31/05/1999 - WCW World Tag Team Championships: Bam Bam Bigelow & Diamond Dallas Page vs. Raven & Perry Saturn
So we get footage that before the show even got started Bam Bam and DDP took out Raven by beating him up outside inside a dumpster lol From that Saturn says he'll take on both of them. Oh also Kanyon was suppose to be taking Raven's place but he ended up in a hospital, because of DDP and Bam Bam. I always forget DDP was a heel in late WCW but it's not a shock, who wasn't a heel during this time period for the company. This was good times with Saturn showing tons of heart and never backing down as he takes it to both men as we go to a commercial but once we return DDP whips him into the ropes but Bam knees him in the back allowing DDP to clothesline him from behind. The Jersey boyz begin to work the mid-section and it's alright but it mostly kicks but DDP turns it on by hitting this sweet sit-down powerbomb for two. Bam Bam using his head as a weapon never gets old, it's just so fun to watch him drop his head on someone else’s body like it's nothing. We get a few more minutes of 2-1 heat on Saturn until he moves out of the way of a Bam diving headbutt and he begins the comeback which had a few sloppy moments, lol Saturn hits a DVD on DDP and no joke it LEGIT looked like a 3 count but Page got his arm up, he then follows up with a DVD on Bam and all 3 men are down. Suddenly, Kanyon runs down and Saturn tags him in but DDP punches him in the face for the win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Everything up to the ending was fun. **1/2

WCW Pro 09/17/1994 Terry Funk vs. "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes
Dustin gets the early advantage with some sweet right hands and chops, but then the decide to stop and lock up again :lmao that makes no sense how can you lock up start throwing bombs then go back to locking up? Anyway, Funk throws him to the floor and both men begin to trade punches. Funk tries to follow him but Dustin catches him on the top rope. he begins to pull the legs so he riding the rope like a cowboy. More brawling as Funk tries to leave through the crowd but Dustin catches him and brings him back to ringside, they do eventually get back in with Dustin hitting a piledriver but Funk NO SELLS IT! by getting to his feet and sitting on the ropes :lmao Dustin punches him to the floor again as Colonel Parker helps him up and back into the ring. When he does enter both men collide head-to-head but Funk is still standing but he does eventually dropdown. Funk's bumping and selling has been AMAZING during this. He now goes to the apron and hits this shitty looking splash, before Dustin kills him with a right hand. Back in, Dustin who was hitting awesome punches to start ruins it by opening his hands so now they just look like silly slaps. Oh well, Dutin begins his comeback by hitting a flying crossbody then a running bulldog but as soon as he signals for the end ARN! comes out and beats him up for the DQ. Nasty Boyz make the save, Terrible match. *1/2

Actually wouldn't mind seeing this match just because of the history surrounding it. Guess this is when Funk was on the slide.

I will add the Chamber of Horrors match to my request list/guilty pleasure list!