Evan Bourne Suspended. Again.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's quite preposterous. I mean WWE let him keep the strap while he was suspended and and he resumed his push once he returned. Why would you fuck up again? Seriously.

This quote is really sticking with me. Bourne really has fucked up here, WWE aren't often this forgiving following a suspension, let alone two.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I firmly believe that it comes down to two things...he either doesn't care at all, or he is extremely stubborn. I am just wondering what they will do with Kofi, I'd hate to see him suffer since Borne fucked up the tag team. It'd be nice if they could stick him with someone else for now.

W-olf

Reaction score
Simple Look it up ( no disrespect but its common knowledge) Stephanie McMahon is high on Evan but HHH personally thinks he can't go and or draw or whatever his reason its Steph that saves him only for Trips to bury him .

From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (via WrestleNewz.com):
There is heat on Evan Bourne after Triple H confronted him a few weeks ago, blaming him for the story getting out about R-Truth’s suspension being for fake marijuana or spice, as well as how they were smoking it together.
It’s said that Triple H is not a fan of Bourne but Stephanie McMahon thinks he brings something unique to the table. Even with Stephanie’s support, there is whispers within WWE that Bourne is about to be the next Paul London – a guy with talent who is going to be broken mentally by the system.
There is also heat on Bourne because of the idea that you are not supposed to publicly show frustration with company and some feel that he has done that through Twitter at times.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I read that a few weeks ago...I would have to side with Trips on this one though, Borne is making Steph look like a fool for being so high on him.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I read that a few weeks ago...I would have to side with Trips on this one though, Borne is making Steph look like a fool for being so high on him.

"Sorry y'all. Sometimes we become our own worst enemy," he tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

- Wrestling Inc

Don't know if that's valid but .... yikes! I'm guessing Impact Wrestling will push him as 'Matt Sydal - The Third Chance'. :lol:

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
LOL, and they say lightning never strike twice in the same place.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd like to think he's at least above Paul London. That pothead is a complete waste of space.

Definitely siding with Trips here.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Triple H completely is right. Ever since Evan Bourne came to wwe he has been obscure. Getting little pushes here and there. But he never really did anything. Now when he finally gets a championship. He goes and does this. What a fucking shithead. If I were wwe I would think long and hard about giving him another chance. And if kofi kingston gets fucked over because of this then I'm gonna personally kill evan.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Evan Bourne >

Kofi Kingston. I could care less if he's punished too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If Bourne comes back to WWE he should be repackaged as a stoner character named Evan Burn.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He might be pulling a Brian Kendrick thing too. I read an interview that he had done where he basically said he was doing things to get fired so he could leave, but can't wait to see him on Impact in April.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not sure if this was mentioned but I read a report today that he is apparently 'trying to get himself fired'.

Uh....how about you just quit if you don't want to be there?

Too bad, though, because he is a great wrestler.