Eddie Guerrero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Six years since his death. Know that he was a lot peoples favorites back in WCW and WWF, and it's another guy in wrestling that was taken to soon, and still had a lot he could of done in the business.

Share your thoughts on some of your favorite Eddie matches, Where he would be today, ect.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't help but be interested in the possibility of him being in angle with his wife Vickie assuming she still would have been used in the same way she is now if he was alive or been used in WWE at all. He def was taken too soon as he had still a lot left to do in the WWE. R.I.P

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think if he was alive today WWE would be doing all they could that he wouldn't want to work a short schedule and go to TNA while taking his good buddy Rey Mysterio with him. Since he was originally set to win the title back from Batista in 2005, I'm sure he'd have maybe 5 reigns by now the way WWE hands those things out. Odd looking back at what could have been. Imagining a Del Rio/Eddie feud right now would be pretty awesome.

RIP

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
One day, we´ll hear: VIVA LA RAZZZAAAAAA. Eddie´ll appear in his lowrida and say:"I lieeeed homes"

TheZig

Reaction score
Yeah he possibly would have had a few more reigns, Maybe win the rumble? Theres many things he could have done.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Doesn't feel like 6 years. I remember watching the SD show that was dedicated to Eddie like it was yesterday.

Batista tweeted this:

got a text from my homie @sonnyblowdro when i woke up asking me if i was ok, i assumed he was referring to Manny’s fight last night. i automatically got defensive!! styles make fights! Manny always has trouble with Marquez!! he still won!! then when he said he wasn’t asking because of Manny i quickly realized that today was Nov.13th….the day Eddie Guerrero was taken from us 6 years ago. so i’m in beautiful Tampa Florida and the sun is shining and weather is perfect but somehow this is a depressing ass day..and i know it is for alot of other people as well. i think what bothers me most is that i never really got that chance to tell Eddie what a huge impact he made on my life and my career. honestly even if i had the chance to tell him it still wouldn’t have made it any easier because the fact is that I loved the hell out of Eddie and it just plain sucks that he’s not here anymore! as plain as day i can still hear Angie scream and then look at me and say “i just got a message from Dr.Rios…..Eddie’s deadâ€. i wish i could erase that from my memory. i haven’t found closure on this. i don’t think i ever will. i know alot of people won’t. it bugs the shit out of me that there’s millions of young wrestling fans who won’t get to see how brilliant Eddie was in the ring. he’s the only guy i know who could have you in tears laughing and then make you want to rip his head off within minutes. what i personally loved most about Eddie was that he didn’t define people by their mistakes. he made alot and he never forgot that. he didn’t pass judgement…which is so common in the HOLIER THAN THOU world of the WWE. Eddie was also the slowest walking human being alive…which always amused the hell out of me for some reason. i don’t know how he ever got anywhere!! i could go on and on but i’ll end it by saying this. Eddie..i miss you,i love you, and you are gone but never forgotten. RIP my brother.

Reactions: 1 person

Diablo

Reaction score
Eddie Guerrero: 6 Years Later

It's already the 14th in England and there's only 30 or so minutes remaining on the east coast of the United States, but today marks 6 years since the death of Eddie Guerrero.

I never knew Eddie Guerrero personally, of course, but he was the first wrestler that I ever saw wrestle a match and is responsible for me being a fan today. Whether he be a lying, cheating and stealing face or a crazed, almost psychotic heel, he played every role to perfection. Some may have crapped on his angle with Chyna, but looking back the angle would have been a complete failure with most other people in his position.

It means nothing, but I found out as I was driving down from a visit to my college that he passed away and was in utter shock. Today, that college is the one I attend and I drove home today as well. Kind of eerie..it puts into perspective how long 6 years really is.

Favorite Eddie Guerrero memories? Stories? This is to serve more so as a remembrance.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Already a thread on this gonna just merge your post with it.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
To Be honest, Eddie was one of the greatest wrestlers I think I wll ever have the honor of seeing preform, both on screen and off. Eddie was the sort of guy that no matter what he dd you couldn't help but love him and his energy radiated off the screen. I remember the day he died I was sitting in my classroom and went on the computer. I literally broke down when I saw it. I didnt want to believe it was true but there was no choice. Now I do believe Vickie would stl be in WWE but if she wasn't I think the WWE would be a very different place. Had he not passed he would be a rumble winner, I think he would be atleast a 6 time World Champion and I believe that himself, Malenko and Benoit would have gone together to the ECW rebirth as a reformation of the Radicals. Eddie would never have left for TNA unless something really bad happened. I think that he fet at Home, It is why he came back after all the shit he went through and fought his way back to the to of the heap that is WWE. I also think that had Eddie not passed other wrestlers would still be around today because they had that support network inside the company which was lost after he left. My favourite Eddie moment was his used with Chavo back in WCW with Pepe. All in all taken way to young and a supersar who we will Never see the likes of again. ViVa La Rasa. R.I.P Latino Heat

Reaction score
I still watch wrestling obviously and enjoy some of it. However wrestling hasn't quite been the same without Eddie. He was literally the life and soul of the WWE. Nuff said