Double J Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I'd like this storyline if they weren't devoting half the show to it. Where is AJ Styles? Why isn't the main event of Final Resolution getting as much screen time? I have to admit, this Jarrett/Foley thing intrigues me, but why does it need to take up so much of the show?

Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a broken record, but Jarrett returning is another step backwards for TNA. No one cares for the guy, doesn't matter he created TNA, no one knows the guy, cares for the guy, for if they did WCW wouldn't have tumbled as fast as it did with him as champ and all these wash-ups would still be employed there instead of TNA. Go back to the toilet stall where you were banging Angles wife, Kurt is recognizable enough to get some of that ring rat puss.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a broken record, but Jarrett returning is another step backwards for TNA. No one cares for the guy, doesn't matter he created TNA, no one knows the guy, cares for the guy, for if they did WCW wouldn't have tumbled as fast as it did with him as champ and all these wash-ups would still be employed there instead of TNA. Go back to the toilet stall where you were banging Angles wife, Kurt is recognizable enough to get some of that ring rat puss.

For once I am going to have to agree with you. Jarrett returning isn't just one, I'd said it's SEVERAL steps back for TNA. Although you and I disagree that TNA has been making progress, coming from my perspective Jarrett is going to reverse every single good thing TNA has been trying to build since he left.