Double J Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Does anyone else find it strange how they are bringing back Jeff? It says on TNAwrestling.com and on iMPACT! last week that Foley was going to look for Jarrett at the TNA offices. If I am not mistaken before Jarrett left wasn't he feuding with Foley which was just stopped at the drop of a hat?

Anyways, what do you think Jeff will be used for? Could this do with Hogan? Can we see another Hogan/Jarrett situation like in WCW?

I think Foley won't find Jarrett in the office, there will be a sign on the door "Back in 5 minutes...fucking Kurt's wife."

Great One

Pretty awesome, the phone call thing was gold. He should just be some obscenely bitter fuck, randomly come to ring side and shit talk Tenay/Taz. He could easily turn heel again.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
the best tna matches happened when he was in creative though and the x division still meant something until dixie got personally involved in the company

Kizza

Jarrett needs to realize he isn't nowhere near as bigger deal as he thinks he is. They think that having Jarrett is a big deal, when in reality, it isn't.

noumenon

You know this is eventually going to end up in some sort of giant clusterfuck feud involving Jarrett, Sting, Foley and Hogan.

xtremebadass

Yea during this time of year it always builds to team vs team and results at LockDown, its getting so predictable now. TNA's team vs team angles are always the same shit too

noumenon

If anyone in TNA is giving you rapey vibes it should be Tenay. Anyone with a face like that cannot be trusted.

Airfixx

If anyone in TNA is giving you rapey vibes it should be Tenay. Anyone with a face like that cannot be trusted.

LOL... Trust me, if my ability to dream wasn't stiffled by pot abuse, I'd be having nightmares about Don West.

(For clarity's sake, re: my prev. post, I don't mean he makes me wanna go out and do 'one'.)

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't where this is leading or whatever. I agree with some that when JJ is on TV, he is not all that as he believes. I do know that behind the scenes he has created for TNA some grand memories and excitement. Other than that, and when he is heel, it just doesn't work for him.

Bottom line, if JJ is going to come back full time as a talent, at some point, you want the best of JJ, turn him heel. Sorry, but some talent, like Jericho for example just work out better that way.

Face turns for others, it just doesn't get it and for JJ, he is one of them IMO.

MizMasta3000

So now some young upper-mid card talent loses his chance to climb the ranks because JJ returns.

Jarrett/Angle for the next three years :smh