Donnie Trix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Name: Donnie Trix
Nickname:N/A atm, it's a surprise :)
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Neutral
Hometown (Billed From): Dallas, Texas
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 300lb
Sample Pic:
ryback.jpg

Gimmick Description: Out to get some people currently.
Entrance Theme: Five Finger Death Punch - War Is The Answer with Lyrics - YouTube
Entrance Description: Donnie walks out from the entrance with an intense look on his face as he lets out a battle cry. He walks straight for the ring, not even acknowledging the fans. As he enters the ring he stands in the middle looking at the entrance ramp, waiting for his opponent.

Alternate Entrance(If his opponent comes out first): He slowly walks from the entrance curtain. He stands on the ramp for just a moment as he looks his opponent over. He screams out a battle cry as he walks slowly down the ramp to the ring, his eyes never leaving his opponent.
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler/Technician
Top Ten Mosted Used Moves: Spinebuster, rear naked choke hold, German Suplex, Belly-to-Belly Suplex, Armbar, Samoan Drop, Gorilla Press Slam, Electric Chair, Backbreaker off the shoulders, Elbow from top turnbuckle.
Two Signature Moves: Chokeslam, Ankle Lock
Two Finishing Moves: Soulcrusher(See Mark Henry's World's Strongest Slam), Spear
Sample RP:As Donnie enters the building, he is immediately met by ACW’s interview Christopher Martello. You can tell by the look on Donnie’s face that he is not interested in talking to anybody at the moment, as his only desire is to talk to the ACW General Manager. With Martello’s persistence, Donnie stops walking and looks intently down upon the interviewer. Martello looks a little worried as he looks up at the much larger man. Donnie just gives him a look that asks what he wanted. Martello took the hint to start his interview.

Christopher Martello: “Donnie Trix, I was wondering if I could get a few words for ACW.com?â€

Donnie just nodded as he waited for the man to start asking some questions.

Christopher Martello: “What are your plans for ACW? What is it you hope to accomplish?â€

Donnie only smiled as he answered the question.

Donnie Trix: “To hurt some people actually, to prove to people I’m more useful than they believe. I’ve made some mistakes in the past, but I’m here to just show everybody wrong. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to take care of. This is interview is over...â€

With that said, Donnie walked off. He felt he had left quite the impression on some people.

How often Can you RP?: Every week.

People of Interest:

kenny_sm.jpg

Joey Maverick, Donnie's tag team partner turned Manager for the time being and best friend.

slash_1280364.jpg

Ramsey, good friend, druggy.

1337736523_05_james_gandolfini.jpg

Sal, Mob boss.

Last edited: