Dolph Wants to be WWE's go to guy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
(WWE) - The Evansville Courier & Press recently interviewed Dolph Ziggler, here are the highlights…

On How He Feels Right Now: "I think I'm in the best shape of my life, I think I look like a million bucks, I think if anyone were to represent this company as WWE champion, I don't think I can think of a better person who has been carved and cut out of stone to actually fit this bill."

On Being the Best: "I feel I'm the best wrestler right now in the WWE. I'm planning on beating CM Punk this Sunday, taking the WWE championship. And you know what? I'm going to make him give me his shirt that says 'Best in the World' afterwards, too."

On His Attitude Following Being Sent Back to Developmental: "I decided I'm going to go back to developmental school and I'm going to practice twice a day, twice as hard. If I get a chance, I'm going to show them I never should have been taken off the roster, and not only that, I should be the champion."

On Being a Go To Guy: "It's been a slow, gradual build that they've started to realize I'm one of their go-to guys," he said. "I'm going to continue to build on that and be their absolute go-to guy. I want this championship, and I want to hang on to it for a very long time."

credit eWrestlingNews.com

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Dolph is excellent. Him and Cody will dominant the WWE for years to come it seems.

W-olf

Reaction score
Unfair to him but I hated the spirit squad and I still hold em all to that degree of ridicule . Like I said not fair but it's good to see he broke out of that mold cuz I'm coming around .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Unfair to him but I hated the spirit squad and I still hold em all to that degree of ridicule . Like I said not fair but it's good to see he broke out of that mold cuz I'm coming around .

How can you not love Dolph? He is perfection.

W-olf

Reaction score
Perfection only two words come to mine CURT HENNING .

But I tend to be hardheaded about change like that as I mentioned but I'm coming around .

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Dolph maybe good...he may be great but is not...absolutley Perfect...that is the one and only Curt Henning

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk