Do you want Bully Ray back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bully was one of TNA's biggest stars and best heels. In October 2014 he finally left after years with TNA. Obviously he returned at the to wwe at the Royal Rumble as Bubba Ray Dudley. This led to fans going crazy about The Dudley boys coming back. So do you guys want to see him continue his awesome run in TNA or go back and finish his career in wwe now that he's older and probably narrowing down his career?

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I like the prospect of Bubba being in WWE more than him being in TNA. Fresh venue and fresh opponents that would probably help him do better as he would be rejuvenated. Either way he goes, I bet he will do good work.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I barely even noticed he was gone from TNA. I've always been a Bully Ray fan but right now I am enjoying the Main Event scene in TNA. Lashley, Aries, Roode, EY, the BDC, Angle, it's enough without actually needing Bully Ray. I would like to see Bully Ray in WWE with Devon for one last tag team title run.