Diva to be Retired Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
There isn't much WWE can do wit her now though. She can have all of the talent in the world, but after five years of having a mole and singing like an idiot, she can't really be taken seriously. The thing to do with her at this point is to use her i nthe role indicated, and that's backstage training Divas.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Some really are, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox,, The Bellas, all of the rookie divas besides Naomi and AJ, Tiffany, Eve, Maryse, Layla, and McTaker don't deserve to be called womens wrestlers. (sorry if I forgot any.)

lmao, did you really just name Kelly Kelly, Alicia and the Bellas? ahahahahahaha

More like Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Melina and Tamina.

McCool is better in the ring than Kelly Kelly, Alicia and the Bellas. Even Layla is okay.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^I was saying Kelly, The Bellas, Rosa, Alicia, and them aren't decent wrestlers and don't even deserve to be called womens wrestlers. Agreed. Tamina, Natalya, Phoenix, Melina and even Jillian are all WWE has left. Mickie James, Chyna, Stratus, and Lita, along with all the others, are gone. WWE has made their Women's division a joke though. Every powerful Woman in WWE (hell, even Stephanie McMahon who was ok) held the womens title and they scrapped it for a pink and purple butterfly belt.. oh no wait.. TWO! Butterfly belts... Yay?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah, I just re-read your post and I see what you were saying but you worded it as if you were saying they were talented and the other ones weren't.

The Diva's belt is pathetic.

pumpt73

Reaction score
This is rather sad if you ask me. Jilllian was one of the better female workers in the company. The problem is, it's hard to make someone look good when you only have a handful of talent to begin with. Jillian with her annoying singing gets the crowd riled up and eating out of the palm of her hand. I've seen some of her work in OVW before she made the big time and she was a solid worker. Problem is, when you're continuously jobbed out to broads who can't wrestle their way out of a tampax box, it makes it hard. No worries, this next crop coming out of NXT will continue the Diva "tradition".

WWE8156

Reaction score
these days being a WWE Diva is all about "looking good". no one watches divas matches anymore....WWE is ruining Divas wrestling, i hope to god they get some good Diva "wrestlers" in the next couple of years otherwise WWE Divas wrestling will die.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Mmm... WWE recently signed a Fitness Model and a British Womens wrestler who looks like a bimbo. Wonder how thats gonna turn out. OOOH OOH I KNOW! They look better than Jillian so they'll have been 10 time Women's champs before retiring!