Diva to be Retired Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
There have been a lot of rumors regarding WWE Raw Diva Jillian Hall's future with the company, to the point that Hall has had to respond via twitter to rumors that she had been released after she made a comment about a "new door opening" on her account.

I am told that while Hall's status with the company is in good standing, there are plans to "retire" her as an air performer and transition her into the role of trainer for female talents in WWE developmental down in Tampa, Florida. I don't know when that will take place, but that's the plan right now.

pwinsiderelite

Well she was a decent at best in ring performer, but she was fucking annoying, so good riddance.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Oh great, another John.

Well, she isn't the best diva, but shes a heaping mile better than people like the Bellas and Kelly Kelly and Tiffany. Sad to see WWE slowly killing off their dominant ones. Natalya is probably going to be fired next "because her father was arrested", Beth Phoenix, Melina, and Tamina will soon follow. WWE will slowly turn their divas division into nothing but a modeling agency.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I don't post every thing i find on Pwinsider and other newsites in the news section, I actually haven't posted a news subject in a while. Thats what I was saying, not post quality.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah the new guy posted TWO news threads that are actually moderately interesting and that makes him the new John. Again, shut the fuck up.

RobyD

Reaction score
Adam, you're a douche bag. Go away.

Axis

Reaction score
Apparently she was trained by Lance Storm and Fit Finlay, and they have both vouched for her in-ring abilities, but they claim that she is not used in a good role in the WWE to highlight that. Assuming that's true, perhaps a training role in a behind-the-scenes role is the best position for her. I am not a proponent of women's wrestling, but if it has to be, I would hope that talented (relative to the others) are the ones doing the training.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Lance Storm???? Wow, she actually must be pretty talented than, if shes one of his good students. Lance Storm is fucking amazing, end of story. The only thing I know about Finlay's training is that he, Regal, and Dave Taylor had a school (now closed down) that trained Chris Hero, who isn't bad, so Im guessing she really is fairly talented. Reading what you just said actually makes me wish WWE would stop having her sing and give her a title already. Updated list of remaining talented divas in WWE. (Excluding FCW/NXT).

1. Beth Phoenix
2. Tamina
3. Natalya
4. Jillian

Honorable Mention: Melina

Axis

Reaction score
Oops, you accidentally called them talented.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Oh great, another John.

Well, she isn't the best diva, but shes a heaping mile better than people like the Bellas and Kelly Kelly and Tiffany. Sad to see WWE slowly killing off their dominant ones. Natalya is probably going to be fired next "because her father was arrested", Beth Phoenix, Melina, and Tamina will soon follow. WWE will slowly turn their divas division into nothing but a modeling agency.

Jillian did fuck all and they couldn't find anything for her so that is most likely why they are getting rid of her. She is a great wrestler but if they have nothing creative for her, there is no point in keeping her.

Granted, they could always stop using the useless Divas in matches and throw in Jillian but whatever.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I wish they put Jillian with Zack Ryder, theyd be perfect together, I can see them walking down to ring together, Jillian singing Ryders theme songwould get great heat imo. She's not bad in ring, but I wouldn't care if she retired.

Reaction score
Jillian can't wrestle. Women in general can't wrestle. They can't play sports or be politicians. They are here for two purposes, making sammiches and birthing children. End of case.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Jillian Hall.
WWE's most underused, deserving talents.
The TNA equivalent is Daffney.