Discard 5 and Pick Up 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If you could trash 5 TNA superstars and pick up 5 to add to the roster, who would you choose? Try to give a brief description why.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Keep in mind that this is going off the current roster as listed on the Impact site...

Discard
Garett Bischoff - Waste of space, never going to amount to anything.
Mr. Anderson - Awful wrestler, awful talker, good way to save some money.
Abyss - When was the last time he had a good match?
Samuel Shaw - Another waste of space.
King Mo - Waste of space and money.

Hire
John Morrison - Perfect for the X-Division but can easily move up the card quickly.
Drew Galloway - One of the best workers in the business.
Biff Busick - Would be a great coup if they could snatch him before he ends up at the Performance Center.
Alberto El Patron - Another great worker and adds instant name value.
Willie Mack - As far as I know he's no longer in WWE developmental and he's a great talent.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fire

King Mo - lol no
Homicide - they clearly have nothing for him
Garett Bischoff - never gonna do anything
Samuel Shaw - comedy act
Tigre Uno - odd man out in the x division

Hire

John Morrison - star power for TNA and great wrestler
Shelton Benjamin - good worker who can make anyone look good
Bully Ray - yeah I said it. He's currently not under contract and they need to get him back now
Uhaa Nation - wwe is snatching up all the great Indy talents. TNA needs to do the same
Anthony Nese - because fuck you :lol:

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Uhaa is headed to full sail already dude

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Okay, let's check the roster and see what we've got....

Fire 5
- Abyss & Mr. Anderson - I've made my opinion of these two very clear recently. Both trash
- Garett Bischoff - He's still employed? :lol:
- King Mo - See above. Considering he was a joint employee of TNA/Bellator though, I expect he won't be back anyway

I really struggled with the fifth, as their roster is pretty thin as it is, & everyone else is either young enough to be a clean slate, or established enough to add much needed name value. Fuck it, TNA needs to hire more than fire anyway. Add a member of the Menagerie if it troubles you that much.

Hire 5
- Drew Galloway - To echo Fuji, this guy will be back with the big leagues soon enough. If TNA is serious, they'll get him first. Especially to keep their great international market going
- Ricochet - One of the stand out indie performers of the last year. Get him in whilst there's an underground buzz, and give the x-division the boost it needs
- Roderick Strong - Because he's done pretty much everything in the indies so fuck it, get him in a new environment
- The Briscoes - See Roddy. Plus, they'd be the injection the tag division needs

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Fire:

Garrett Bischoff - As everyone else has previously said, he is absolutely useless and I didn't even realise he will still employed by TNA.
Knux & Rebel - No clue what they offer, the Menagerie is awful. I decided to not fire Crazzy Steve as I think he can do well in the X - Division.
Homicide - Didn't even know he was still signed to TNA. I like him but I doubt they will ever do anything with him.
King Mo - Where the hell is he anyway?

Hire:

Shinsuke Nakamura - Highely doubt he would ever join TNA and he's made a name for himself in Japan but he's incredible and would be great in TNA.
Matt Sydal - A fantastic fit for the X-Division and potentially could have some great matches.
Michael Bennett - I would really like to see him in TNA, he could fit right in.
Alberto El Patron - Heard rumours of TNA being interested and he would be a great signing for TNA.
Adam Cole - One of the best heels I have ever seen, would be a brilliant heel in TNA.