Storyline Deliverance.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Right before Genocide starts, a video is posted to SIG's YouTube channel.

An excerpt:

Jack Fortè is found in the car parking lot, knocked out next to his vehicle. The passanger door's window is broken. Forté is busted open, unresponsive. Shards of glass pertrude from his right shoulder, and his head. EMTs rush over and tend to him. The video pans out and right before it fades to black, Ku rushes onto the scene and makes the medical staff disperse. He grabs the unconscious Jack, picks him up, and forcefully throws him into the windshield shattering it. Loto looks at the camera with sadistic grin and slaps it away, breaking the signal.

An update has since been posted on SIG's website.

SIGWrestling.com said:
Michael: I recieved word that Jack Forté is not cleared to take on Rio Nakayama at Genocide. Not only that, but best case scenario is that Jack will be able to get cleared in four months at the earliest. But as of right now? It's looking like it'll be more on the six month timeframe, and that's if he'll even want to come back.

As for the Genocide Main Event? Well, the show must go on. And Rio Nakayama will go one on one with the main who injured Forté himself, Ku Loto. It sounds dumb to reward Ku's actions with a title match, but I can't think of a better punishment than putting him against the best we have to offer. Hopefully Rio will teach Mr.Loto a lesson in respect.

Ku was actually able to be reached about his actions, but cut us off before we could ask about the title match with only these words-

Ku Loto: Message Sent.​