1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

DB May Return

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Captain Charisma, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Basically DB again trying to coming back. His tests are great, even better than a person who never had concussion but WWE's political situation makes his situation harder. He started to train with Brie. Also Angle's come back can help his situation as well. (But it's not the same injury? Both risky but concussion even worse?)

You have a family Bryan. I know and appreciate you love wrestling but love your life more, your family even more.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Make him sign a waiver and let the little bastard go.....what follows is all on him.

3. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

I thought this would happen Bryan can't get outta his head in not wanting to wrestle anyone. He wants to get in the ring really bad, and yeah if he wants to wrestle sign a waiver and it's all on him. Brie wants to him to try and wrestle again it's a risk, but you're focusing on getting hurt over and over in your mind you will.

4. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    eddieguerrero2
    randyorton
    newjack
    wyattfamily
    emma
    As long as he knows the consequences, sure let him come back. Doesn't make a difference whatsoever.