Davey Richards Saves Woman's Life During Flight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
TNA Superstars come from all walks of life and with all different experiences. The stars of IMPACT WRESTLING have backgrounds ranging from military veterans to professional stunt women. Davey Richards is certainly best known as a ring technician, but did you know that he is also a firefighter and Critical Care Flight Paramedic?

The former TNA World Tag Team Champion headed to the UK in-order to practice one of those skill sets during the Maximum IMPACT Tour but had to use more by the time the trip was over. The Wolves boarded their return flight from the UK when a medical emergency occurred and Richards sprung to action!

Richards responded to the pilot's call for any trained medical personnel and successfully treated an elderly woman experiencing heart problems. Richards was commended by the flight staff, the patient and the patient's family.
IMPACTWRESTLING.COM

What a great guy, a lovely feelgood story.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Would have been a better story had it not been leaked by his employer, but good for him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Would have been a better story had it not been leaked by his employer, but good for him.

Definitely. Classic TNA though, anything to get their name out there. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Austin Bates

Reaction score
TNA do need to get their name out there so I don't see the problem. Good story for Davey Richards.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
TNA do need to get their name out there so I don't see the problem. Good story for Davey Richards.

The problem is that it's posted on THEIR website so who does it get out to save for the people who already go there? Would have been better if they could have gotten a media outlet to report the story.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The problem is that it's posted on THEIR website so who does it get out to save for the people who already go there? Would have been better if they could have gotten a media outlet to report the story.

Exactly. It's not particularly humble to boast about this sort of thing yourself. Let others speak of the legend in hushed tones, don't stand on the rooftop shouting "HEY, SOMEONE WE EMPLOY SAVED A LIFE TODAY!"

t4terrific

Reaction score
If one of my employees does something good, I do my best to see that they get recognized for it.

That's all TNA did.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This guy has just saved someones life, who cares who reports that it happened? Davey Richards deserves some praise and recognition, that's all TNA was trying to give him. No need to see the negative in everything.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Definitely. Classic TNA though, anything to get their name out there. :lol:

Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg