CWF - Past Honor/Riot Trashtalking #5 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU[/video]

*Muhammad Hassans theme plays and the crowd quickly react with boos, Hassan emerges on stage. Behind him Khali and Khosrow walk out standing behind him, Hassan looks around at the crowd before spitting on the ground and walking down the ramp leading his followers to the ring. Daivari runs around the ring to get a microphone as Khali marches to the steel steps, Hassan lifts his hands in the air staring up towards the heavens before he jumps up on the ring apron and steps in. Khali easily steps over the top rope into the ring and Daivari slides in handing a microphone to Hassan*

kert.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Bigotry, Prejudiced, Conspiracy, all words that have been oh so commonplace for me and my followers. But in two weeks we have changed that, we are not doing what we set out to do, and that is take over this company. my-our Goal since coming here is to do what everyone was afraid would happen, and thats make sure every single person is talking about Muhammad Hassan. Well now, my followers and I are soon to be the only topic to talk about as I am soon to be the Only champion on this brand. But before I accomplish my destiny, we must assert our dominance, and that began weeks ago and continues on Riot. As a former CWF Champion and his cronies fall to the might of The Great Hassan, because we have been unstoppable since our presence was made. Not only I the leader, but these two, Khosrow if you will.

*Hassan hands the microphone to Daivari and steps aside as Khali stands in the middle of the ring and Daivari speaks*

greatkhali.jpg

Khosrow Daivari:

I am Khosrow Daivari, I am the man who first followed the Great Muhammad Hassan and I also am the man who first brought into this industry the unstoppable force known as The Great Khali. The Great Khali is not a wrestler, he is a monster, he doesn't pin your shoulders to the mat he destroys you ruthlessly until you can't move and then simply places one foot on your chest, Which is the reason The Great Khali and I were Tag Team Champions in CWF. But you people you boo'd this man, you boo'd because he wasn't flipping and jumping, you boo'd because you said he couldn't wrestle. Well The Great Khali doesn't have to because he can defeat those who oppose us with one fell swoop of his mighty hand.

*Khosrow hands the microphone to Hassan as Khali raises his hands in the air and yells out*

had.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

There is a reason Why I have been undefeated since my return, there is a reason why we've taken out people from this company who to this day still haven't returned. It is because The Great hassan can't be stopped, we will keep moving forward until our dream of Muhammad hassan at the top of the mountain is fulfilled, and until then we shall sacrifice those who oppose us for our greater good. Whether it be Christian, Alex Riley, or The coven none shall stop The Great Hassan.

Aniking

Reaction score
CWF Riot: 11/11/11 - Alex Riley & Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio & Christian

[video=youtube;6FEK0X1Bmss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEK0X1Bmss[/video]

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

dynamic_resize

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his championship in the air. The CWF Universe cheers him as he gets off the turnbuckle, reaches through the ring ropes and is handed a microphone from an official. Riley walks to the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth.

Riley5.jpg

CWF Intercontinental Champion, Alex Riley

So last night didn't exactly go to plan, but it was something that was completely out of my control. All I did was come out to this ring, look Muhammad Hassan dead in the eyes, and go toe-to-toe with that obnoxious Arabian. Unfortunately we never found out who won that match as my partner for this week's tag match ensured the match went to a No Contest, which is something I'm a little confused about. Randy, I don’t really understand why you needed to ruin my match like you did. You'd think the intelligent thing to do would be to allow two of your Cyber Sunday opponents to go at it and risk possible injury, which in turn could eliminate them from the Intercontinental Championship match at Cyber Sunday. If you just let Hassan and I tear each other from limb-to-limb, maybe your only opponent in three weeks time would've been Alberto Del Rio... but that's the thing, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the shop are you? So unless you wanna spend some time on the sidelines yourself, how about you don't attempt to mess with me on Friday night and actually assist me in kicking Del Rio and Christian's ass. After all, Christian stuck his nose where it doesn't belong, and Del Rio beat you in your match AND threw your ass out of the ring last night. The ball's in your court, Viper.

Riley looks down the barrel of the camera with a cocky grin on his face, something the CWF Universe enjoy seeing.

Now speaking of Christian and Del Rio, I've got something to say to the both of them. First I'll start with Christian, and all I have to begin with is just one question - what reason could you possibly have to explain why you needed to get involved in this? I mean come on, you're involved in the CWF Championship match at Cyber Sunday, so what possible reason could you have? Maybe it was to steal the spotlight like you always seem to do; maybe it was to throw your weight around, but God knows you don't already do that. After all, you took Vince McMahon and Jim Cornette out, yet you've seemed to escape any form of punishment. Well, that was until now. See, Mr McMahon and Mr Cornette, they were the two that gave me my opportunity in this company. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be standing here as the Intercontinental Champion, which is why I'm taking it upon myself this week to get the payback they deserve. Quite frankly, I'm sick of you doing whatever you like on this show and getting away with it, so I think it's about time you get your just desserts!

The CWF Universe begin to cheer Riley as the confident champion walks around the ring as if he has been in one his entire life.

And now we come to Alberto Del Rio, a man who claims to have an undefeated streak of some sort. It's funny, because if this undefeated streak is as true as he claims it to be, then that means I was the last man to defeat him. A month ago to this very day, I won my first match in CWF when I became one of two number one contenders for this Intercontinental Championship, and I beat you to do it. For some unknown reason, I think you've mysteriously "forgotten" about that match, but really Alberto, I can't blame you. Why? Because I embarrassed you that night. Our match lasted under two minutes after I DDTed you in the middle of this ring, knocking you out, meaning you couldn't answer a ten count. So in that case, I'm not surprised you've "forgotten" the beating I gave you, but allow me to repeat history this Friday night. I'm on an undefeated streak of my own, beating the likes of Batista, Kane, Brock Lesnar and Kevin Thorn along the way, four of the best this company has ever seen. I'm in the hottest form of my career, and its form that's going to engulf you and Christian on Riot. Count on it!

Riley looks down the barrel of the camera once more as the CWF Universe burst into cheers. Riley paces the ring, yelling out to them to pump them up, before standing in the centre of the ring, gazing out to his fans and smiling.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
A new theme song plays..

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He heads to the ring as he then speaks.

normal_006.jpg

Christian;

After being banned from the arena last week, I still managed to get in. Only for Shawn Michaels to kick me in the jaw, he had no right to attack me. He is the 'General Manager' of the newly named RIOT, a General Manager should be keeping their hands to themselves, not attacking people. With that being said, I will be ensuring that Jim Connelly pays close attention to this because if it happens again, I will get a lawsuit on CWF. That's a promise believe it or not. But Alex, Alex, Alex... Why am I dealing with mid-carders like you? Is it because I've beaten Kevin Thorn before? Is it because I am a 'True Champion' and that I am the best in the company? Management is trying to screw me around here, but... While Randy Orton got the better of you last week... There was no result. I'll be taking on Kevin Thorn and Hassan at Cyber Sunday, now I promise you that the dirty Arabian and the vampire Thorn will not ever, ever get their hands on that Championship belt again. But I can see why Randy attacked you, he wants his hands on you because you hold that very Championship and while I was backstage before, I didn't see him anywhere. So unfortunately for you... It looks like you've got a problem on your hand.

The crowd boo's after Christian's comment about Orton not being in the building, is it true? We don't know that just yet.

I interrupted your match because it was the only time I could get into the building, I didn't want to wait any longer. I wanted to get out there and do my job and that was to make a statement for the CWF Universe. Jim Connelly stripped me off my Championship belt, therefore nobody is a Champion but... you are Riley. You're standing here as RIOT's only Champion which means you're a target to the entire roster. Don't take it serious Riley, I don't want your crappy belt at all, in fact come Cyber Sunday... CWF will crown me as a Champion for the third time! I will become a two-time CWF Champion, now that Vince and Cornette aren't around, your opportunity and luck starts to run out. You're sick of me, is that so Riley? You do realize at the end of this very match... I'll have either you or Orton pinned in the middle of the ring proving why I am great. Now speaking of Randy, I've beaten him countless times, time after time he wanted a piece of me but I made him look like a ragged doll.

Insant hatred is given to Christian but he doesn't end here.

You inbred morons need to shut your trap! While I'm speaking, you listen! While you try and act like you're a part of the top league here in CWF, frankly you're not. You're just a nobody to me, you're someone who doesn't deserve to be any higher than you already are. In fact, when you lose at Cyber Sunday... you'll be forgotten, these people will no longer remember who you are. So quit trying so hard to be well-liked because NOBODY wants you here, these people paid to see me, the 'Instant Classic' and his continuation of proof of being capable of holding a Championship once again and while I have Alberto Del Rio as my opponent. He is too a former Champion in the business here and Alex, let me use a line from Del Rio because I'm sure he won't mind... We're going to beat you this week, we're going to make you a forgotten man here in CWF, but you... you already know that!

The crowd lets out a huge ooh as Christian awaits for either Randy or Del Rio to come out.

Aniking

Reaction score
"The crowd lets out a huge ooh as Christian awaits for either Randy or Del Rio to come out" but instead Riley speaks again.

Riley3.jpg

CWF Intercontinental Champion, Alex Riley

Whoa, hold on a second. I could care less who else is in this match, because while my mind has reached its tipping point, full of all the crap that you just had to say, I'm going to take full advantage of it while I can. I'm not saying that in a few minutes time I'll have forgotten everything that you had to say, instead I'm making damn sure that I don't skip any of the details when I explain to you why you'll never want to step foot in the Czech Republic ever again... and judging by these people's reactions when you called them inbred hicks, I bet they never want to ever see your face again in their great country either!

The very moment Riley's arm falls to his side, the CWF Universe fill the arena with cheers. Riley continues to lean forward, not taking his eyes off Christian, before raising the microphone back to his mouth.

First of all Christian, if you're as good as you think you are, then you won't have any problem with teaming with Alberto Del Rio in a Handicap match to face me, now would you? See as far as I'm concerned, if Randy Orton isn't in the arena right now, he's not showing up to Riot this Friday night, but I don't have any problem with that. I'm in the form of my life Christian, I'm in the best physical shape I could possibly ask for, and if I have to take you both on by myself, so be it. See I'm sick of watching you walk around backstage like you run this place, I'm sick of hearing your whiny, little voice complain over and over about how the whole world is against you, when in fact you should look in the mirror and come to the realisation that your life is pathetic because you are. You've been in this business long enough to know that you're supposed to be a role model to these people, rather than the very reason why foreigners think the United States of America is full of losers. The way in which you present yourself is nothing but an embarrassment to the country that I am proud to call home, yet you seem to be proud of how much of a disgrace you are. Its disgusting Christian, it really is.

Riley shakes his head in a sign of clear disappointment, not impressed with Christian in the slightest.

But this is the messed up thing; you just don't give a crap, do you? You get banned from the arena and instantly think it's because nobody wants to give you what you think you deserve, when in fact you're banned because you ruin everything you touch. See I watched backstage as you basically stole the CWF Championship at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, and although Kane gave you what you deserved, you've managed to weasel your way into another title match. It makes me debate whether I want to become CWF Champion in the future, knowing that somebody as delusional as you has once held the belt. You're so delusional that you even said you'll become a champion in CWF for a third time, when in fact you've only ever been CWF Champion once... and that's it. You're adding championship reigns to a resume that was once so impressive, but now has become nothing but a joke because of the way in which you've dragged your career through the mud. I once looked up to you, I considered you the man I would like to become one day, but fortunately for me I've become more of a man than you'll ever dream of being.

Riley pauses as he looks directly into Christian's eyes, making sure Christian knows he's dead serious.

I'm proud of the fact that I am the Intercontinental Champion, and as you mentioned the only champion on Riot, because the fact is I know in my heart that I deserve this championship. I have beaten some of the best to ever step foot inside a CWF ring with purely my own ability rather than succumbing to low tactics, which defines your recent attitude to a tee. I can tell by just looking in your eyes that you're already envisioning your arm being raised by the referee after you get the pin for your team, but dreams don't always become reality Christian, but if you haven't realised that yet then you will come Friday night. You've run your mouth enough already, not only disrespecting me but also disrespecting these people, and that's something I'm not going to let slide. If you really want to be a part of sending a message to the CWF Universe, then how about you keep true to your word and attempt to make me a forgotten man this week, because I guarantee that your part of this message will be you laying flat on your back after I drive your head through this canvas. When it happens, and it will Christian, you'll have nobody to blame other than yourself, and if you didn't already know that... you do now.

There's a huge reaction from the CWF Universe as young Alex Riley has shown no fear when it comes to facing two former World Champions this week. Riley stands a metre away from Christian, arms by his side, Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, staring a hole through his opponent.

OOC - I posted again as Chase is on LOA for the next 2-3 weeks, so it's fair if we alternate between teams. What I mean is it has gone Riley-Christian-Riley and will proceed to go Del Rio-Riley-Christian-Riley and so forth. Sounds fairer to me as I wanna give myself every chance of winning this match on my own.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
CWF Riot 11/11/11 - The Miz vs Mason Ryan

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;IlgZjZDZ1VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgZjZDZ1VE[/video]

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans. They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron. Maryse gets a mic from one of the CWF workers and hands it to the Miz. He pauses for a while and then begins to speak.

MizMic2.png

The Miz: It seems that that there is no management here in CWF with all the changes going around here. I mean this brand gets a total new name; it went from being Honor to now being called Riot. When I was informed of the name change I thought to myself, it doesn’t matter what the name is, management will still treat me the same way and hand my opportunities to other people who don’t deserve them. But last week they kind of proved me wrong, when they allowed me to enter that Rumble to have a shot at the CWF title. This was the first real opportunity they gave me after I become public about their little conspiracy they had against me. But enough of that, ever since I came back from my little vacation I have been on a roll and I continue to keep it going. I won a tag match against the Brothers of Destruction and I made it to the final three of the Rumble last week. Now I’m looking to pick up my first singles victory in a while.

The Miz pauses for a second as he lowers his mic a little.

The Miz: This week I take on none of other than Mason Ryan. He was one of the three finalists in the Rumble but he ended up losing it to Hassan. Now I know what Ryan is going to say when he comes out here that he lasted longer than me in the Rumble and other garbage that will come out of his little brain. He is going to be like “Miz you are a lot smaller than me and I will destroy you with the muscles I got from taking performance enhancing substances aka steroids†Ryan I don’t care that you are bigger than me because I have defeated people that are a lot bigger than you. Like I said before the bigger they are the harder they fall and I am going to prove that on Riot in front of all these people. I’m going to show them why I am the Awesome One and why I am a former World Champion. You are nothing but a wanna-be bodybuilder. I can see why Hassan eliminated you very easily, so why don’t you come out here and tell me what you want to say about me. I can assure you, that whatever you will tell me, I have heard it a million times before. But at least it will be an honor for you to stand in the ring with the must-see superstar in this company. Not that many wrestlers get the privilege to share the ring with me…..

The Miz looks up with his mic as he prepares for his usual catchphrase

BECAUSE I’M THE MIZ

AND

The fans taunt Miz by yelling "Awesome" before him

AWE.......

He is interrupted by.......

Reactions: 1 person

Lewb

Reaction score
The Miz is still in the ring trying to belt out his synonymous catchphrase that regularly annoys the CWF universe. To interrupt it however, the fans aren't exactly happy to hear the resulting theme music.

[video=youtube;KGRlxkGSgxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRlxkGSgxM[/video]

"Here and Now or Never" pumps through the speakers, the crowd try and boo the roof off the arena as out onto the stage walks Wales born, Mason Ryan! He turns round lifts his arms, and tenses, showing the impressive shape on him before turning round to look at the CWF Universe.

Kanevs_MasonRyanWWETagTeamChampionKanevs_MasonRyan  byDisqualfication_May22011-12_crop_340x234.jpg

Ryan, looking very focused, makes it down to the ring, and jumps up onto the apron. He enters in-between the top and middle rope keeping his focused look as he points at the microphone by the ring bell. The staff worker brings it to Mason and Mason looks up to where the technical team are situated, and soon after his music is cut off. Ryan only then looks at The Miz, who's still looking like he's going to blow a gasket at the thought of someone interrupting him.

Mason Ryan

Shw mae Miz! I'm sorry, were you not finished there? I must have timed the music a little early, I apologize. But one less lie coming out of your mouth must be one less worry right. I've listened to everything you've said out here, and it's always the same with you Miz. You live a sort of half life you know. You walk around here telling all of these people that... that your the best thing since Michael Jackson's doctor being put on trial. But it's a half life, you seem to shun out everything in this company that's better than you. I mean you bring up the Battle Royal like as if you deserve it but, you didn't remind these people what happened to yourself. I had Muhammad Hassan beat. I had a fireball thrown to my face, can you see my eyebrows... burn to a crisp, I'm lucky they're still there. But you.... is that all it takes is a sidestep?! You talk about me being eliminated easily! Put that together with your one elimination last week..... and my five eliminations, that in itself tells me all I need to know about the differences between you, and myself Miz.

There is some truth in what you said however, it's like you've studied the mindset of the bigger man. Instead of stating like yourself that it doesn't matter about the opponents advantages and I'm just too "Awesome", I on the other hand will state the advantages out to you, and I hope you brought a pen because you won't remember all of these. I'm bigger than you, that's a given, I'm not only stronger than you but pound for pound, I am stronger. Intelligence is in abundance for me to the point that you won't be able to comprehend how far ahead I'm thinking in the ring . And if you think you have experience over me, I beg you to come across on a plane to Cardiff International Airport, and live in the most dangerous town in Cardiff, Bute Town, for six YEARS like I did, whilst trying to make a living, how they would put it "Living out a soap opera dressed in a diaper". Miz, if this is indeed a soap opera, I'm the bad guy, and this a double bill this week, as one of the characters... that's you Miz..... gets killed off altogether!

Mason Ryan stares at The Miz as he lifts his microphone back up.....

awesome miz

Reaction score
[video=youtube;itKNOExOexg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itKNOExOexg&hd=1[/video]

Theme of Alberto Del Rio hits the PA system of the arena and instantly horns are heard from backstage and few seconds after, out rides out beautiful white Rolls Royce and Alberto Del Rio then stops and gets out of the car and pose for the fans...

adre.jpg

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, AlbRRRRrrertOOOoooo DEEEEeeeeLll RRRRRRrrrriIIIIIIooooOOOoooo....

adrf.jpg

Alberto slowly goes on the stage and then he slowly begins to walks down to the ring, but he stops at the ramp and pose for the fans and behind him begins pyro to fall down...

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_24_WS_PDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_002388640.jpg

After the pyro stops, Alberto walk down before ring, but before he gets in he stops and tells to staff guy to give him a microphone and he does so and Alberto rises microphone before the ring and he begins to talk...

adr4.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name... My name is Alberto! Del Rio! But you, you of course already know that. You also know, that Alex Riley is a one big idiota, a gran pendejo! You never truly beat me Alex. Our match never counted! I was attacked before our match by McMahon's guys and now when he's gone, there's no one that can send some guys on me! So it means tonight, question which streak is bigger, will be finally answered. I made Kane retire! Yes, I made him tap out, I broke his arm and what happened then? He left us! He retired! He's gone, because of me! Therefor, I should be CWF Champion now. But I will rather take your Intercontinental Championship and show to whole world, why it is my destiny to be Undisputed champion! Because at Cyber Sunday, when I'll beat you for that title, I will be watching to CWF Championship and then when match gonna end, I gonna come out. I gonna come out and I will officially address CWF Champion and I will throw up a challenge. A challenge, that can be only accepted. And when I gonna become Undisputed Champion, I gonna challenge you Alex again and I gonna make the very same thing to you, that I did to Kane. I gonna end your little career and make you retire. But that's for the bigger future and tonight, I gonna do, what I was supposed to do one month ago. I gonna break your arm and destroy your little streak. And when you gonna cry and scream for help, there will be nobody to help you. You're alone in this...

Alberto steps up on the apron and then he gets into the ring and with his typical smile on his face he looks on Alex Riley and tell him something and Alex responds something to him and Alberto then continues..

adr5.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Alex you are alone in Big World. You are just like Alice in the Wonderland. You stepped into something you absolutely aren't ready for. This is too big challenge for you. You still just a little boy, that was lucky once or twice, but every luck has ending. And ending of your dreams comes tonight. When you gonna step into Wonderland, it gonna be beginning of your end. When you gonna stay eye to eye with the master of his own destiny, you gonna die. You as the little Alice, gonna be lost forever. Your Wonderland gonna break up. And you know why Alex? Not because you are bad athlete. Nah, in fact you can't compare with me, but the fact is, you are not ready for the big deal you've got. You achieved this too quickly. You are just too young and you just aren't prepare for all of this. CWF needs true hombre, ready for the big deal, ready for gold, guy, that deserves all of that. And that guy can't be no one else than me, Alberto Del Rio... You see Alex, there are more reasons why you have to lose tonight. Tonight, it's going to be something like a showdown. A showdown, where Alberto Del Rio gonna make everybody and I mean everybody believe, why he has to achieve greatness he truly deserves. Alex, when it comes to Cyber Sunday, another showdown gonna happens. But difference between tonight's and Cyber's Sunday's showdown gonna be, that there will be already known the result. Tonight, when I will beat you and Randy Orton, everybody gonna realize, that destiny cannot be changed. Everybody gonna finally know, that destiny can't be stopped. Destiny is mine and destiny says, Alberto gonna finally bring some authority to the Mexican people. Because true aristocrat says, his destiny is written in the stars. Written and it's just waiting. Waiting for moment like Cyber Sunday. And believe me or not, it's sure, that at Cyber Sunday, Intercontinental Championship gonna change his owner. After Cyber Sunday, true champion will rise. True champion will prove, why he's the guy, that deserves everything he's got. And that guy gonna be.. Me....

adr6.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Seriously Alex... I am the guy that started your streak. And you know what's funny on it? I gonna be the guy, that gonna end your little streak. Only truly undefeated guy in this ring is me. Christian, you lost how many times? One hundred matches? One thousand matches? One Million matches? I think number of your loses is so big, it doesn't even exists. And you, you are fighting for a CWF championship. Also, you was given the CWF Championship, after I broke Kane's arm. Funny thing is, there is only true championship in this ring right now. And that's me. Also, there's suppose to be someone that calls himself The Viper, but he took a little holidays right? He's nowhere to find. He's just like you Alex. He's just too young. He doesn't know, that when he works, he has to live by some orders. But I don't care about Randy Orton. I already beat him. He was just another, that was added to my list of losers. And after tonight, he will be biggest loser of them all. Oh wait, you gonna be biggest loser Alex. Most pathetic loser. Most untalented loser. Most over rated loser. Simply said, you gonna be true champion finally. Good for you. Or maybe not.... Guys, as much as I hate to tell this to you, by the looks of things that are going on, I will tell you the future. Randy Orton's not here, therefor you are alone in this Alex. I gonna break your arm and then when you gonna tap, I will not let you, until I will hear that sound, when bones are breaking. And then, when you will not be even able to move with your arm, I gonna come to you Christian and beat the hell out of you. And then? It gonna comes to Cyber Sunday. And finally, destiny will finalize its path. At Cyber Sunday, you two gonna lose everything and me? I'm gonna be what I truly deserve. I gonna be able to call myself a Intercontinental Champion of the World and I gonna be able to add to the list of losers, names like Randy Orton, Alex Riley and finally, Muhhamad Hassan.... Each and every single one of you will come and just like you Alex came up to the top, you gonna fall down into a obscurity.... Believe it or not, it's already written in the stars and therefor, it cannot be changed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something real to do...

Alberto drops the microphone and slowly leaves to backstage...

OOC: Sorry, it came out a little bit longer, but good luck Ani, it was fun to TT with you guys..

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
OOC: Can we all leave it as here, the show is suppose to be up today sometime so yeah..

Aniking

Reaction score
OOC - Yeah no worries, we're gonna have to anyway. I just hope Chase's no-show because he's LOA isn't factored into the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.