Current Favourite TV Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What are some of your favourite tv shows that are reasonably current, so have been on the air within the last say 3-4 years.

For me in no particular order:

Psych
Monk
Hu$tle
My Name Is Earl
The River Cottage series
Dexter
Lots of Discovery shows; Mythbusters, Storm Chasers, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs
World's Toughest Fixes
Top Gear

If there are quite a few repeated shows then start a thread about it and we can get some good discussion going.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
My favourite TV shows are as follows!.

Mock The Week
Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Have I Got News For You
QI
Top Gear
TNA Impact (Yes, I can make it through an episode without turning off, although it's getting harder by the week)
WWE shows
Sky Sports News
Deadliest Catch
BEAR GRYLLS BORN SURVIVOR!
Ray 'Boring Bastard' Mears
HOUSE
South Park
Family Guy
You Have Been Watching (Just started to watch this, it's bloody brilliant)
Deadliest Warrior
A LOT if History stuff.
A LOT of Nat Geo stuff as well.

I'm really quite into QuizComs as you can see, but mostly it's Documentary's for me, especially love watching the survival programs, especially Bear Grylls :).

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Regarding Rate the Wrestler.

I forgot about Bear Grylls his show is called Man vs Wild here, awesome show. There is another survival program I like called Survivorman, similar to Man vs Wild but the guy is on his own and does all the filming himself in the wild for one week.

Reno 911 is another show that I didn't list before. It was cancelled earlier this year which is a shame, it is such a funny show and thankfully they recently started selling the DVD's here in Australia.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I like a few progammes a lot :)-

Family Guy
Babestation
Nightwatch With Steve Scott LMAO
Bangbabes
Waterloo Road
The Street

JKdog

Reaction score
Well of course, you have the comedys -family guy, american dad, and then things like the fresh prince of bel air, my wife and kids and more recently, two and a half men!! In terms of drama shows...Prison Break hands down! What an epic show, series one, two and four were incredible, with season three being 'good'. I really miss prison break :(

However, I have to mention Bear Grylls. I have begun watcing this again recently and wowwwwww it's amazing. Some of the stuff Bear does is phenomenal. I am convinced he will die from doing these things though....you've seen how he charges through the forests, all it takes is for him to step on a venemous snake or w.e and it could potentially kill him.

Dademo

Reaction score
Some are controversial and were cancelled but I still love them nontheless, and never missed an episode.

The Hard Times of RJ Berger
Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
Rob & Big
South Park
Family Guy
Jersey Shore
How to Make it in America
Mega Disasters
Cops