Creed (2015)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
From Wikipedia:

Creed is an upcoming American action drama film directed by Ryan Coogler and co-written by Aaron Covington and Coogler. It is the seventh Rocky film and a spin-off from the Rocky film series. The film stars Sylvester Stallone, Michael B. Jordan, Tessa Thompson, Tony Bellew and Graham McTavish.

Filming began on January 19, 2015 in England, and later in Philadelphia. It is scheduled to be released on November 25, 2015 in the United States.

Wanting to find his own self-worth, Adonis Johnson Creed (Michael B. Jordan) seeks to follow in his late father's footsteps to become a professional boxer. With the help of his father's old rival turned friend, retired champion Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone), Adonis dreams of becoming the next champion.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Woah Adonis before I heard was his Grandson of Apollo, him being his Son now alright then. I'm guess age wise Adonis is around 30 then timeline wise. I'm guessing Adonis is angry at his family, and life he's had with no Father and Rocky leads him down the right path. I think Adonis maybe even doesn't have the Creed name, and maybe he's already Boxing before going to Rocky. Maybe he's a okay fighter, but doesn't have the right leadership and that's Rocky job to do. Hopefully this movie does well, and we get two more after this. Rocky battling something if it's Cancer he can defeat that, if it's Parkinsons that would be sad to see Rocky die off, but that could happen.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Likewise, I think the majority of people hate Rocky 5 but honestly I liked it overall. Even the last one they did, people were like why?? Hopefully this sends off the Rocky Balboa character in a wonderful way.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Likewise, I think the majority of people hate Rocky 5 but honestly I liked it overall. Even the last one they did, people were like why?? Hopefully this sends off the Rocky Balboa character in a wonderful way.

I can see why there is hate for Rocky 5. I personally like it as well. Rocky Balboa was a nice chapter in the Rocky story too, at least for me. I really don't want to see Rocky get wrote off in this movie, but he is getting older and it would make sense so people just expect Creed in the movies.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Michael B Jordan is great casting for this role, sounds like he's gonna be the lead I guess too. Awesome, I'll give it a shot when it's out.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I can see why there is hate for Rocky 5. I personally like it as well. Rocky Balboa was a nice chapter in the Rocky story too, at least for me. I really don't want to see Rocky get wrote off in this movie, but he is getting older and it would make sense so people just expect Creed in the movies.

I think if Rocky goes, it won't be this film but it could be the second like Mick did in Rocky 2. Still tear up seeing that scene of Mick saying I love ya kid and passing away.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think if Rocky goes, it won't be this film but it could be the second like Mick did in Rocky 2. Still tear up seeing that scene of Mick saying I love ya kid and passing away.
Except that happened in Rocky III.

- Factual Fuji

Sabretooth

Reaction score

He died in Rocky III ya silly head

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
He died in Rocky III ya silly head

Oh my mistake lol. Still I can see Rocky going away eventually and Adonis dealing with it like he did many moons ago.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Rocky dies imma jump off a balcony.

Anyway here's the synopsis and cast list.

Adonis Johnson Creed ( Michael B. Jordan) never knew his famous father, world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed, who died before he was born. Still, there’s no denying that boxing is in his blood, so Adonis heads to Philadelphia, the site of Apollo Creed’s legendary match with a tough upstart named Rocky Balboa. Once in the City of Brotherly Love, Adonis tracks Rocky (Sylvester Stallone) down and asks him to be his trainer. Despite his insistence that he is out of the fight game for good, Rocky sees in Adonis the strength and determination he had known in Apollo — the fierce rival who became his closest friend. Agreeing to take him on, Rocky trains the young fighter, even as the former champ is battling an opponent more deadly than any he faced in the ring. With Rocky in his corner, it isn’t long before Adonis gets his own shot at the title… but can he develop not only the drive but also the heart of a true fighter, in time to get into the ring?

Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa
Michael B. Jordan as Adonis Johnson Creed
Tessa Thompson as Bianca
Tony Bellew as 'Pretty' Ricky Porter
Graham McTavish
Phylicia Rashād as Mary Anne Creed
Andre Ward

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If Rocky dies imma jump off a balcony

They wanted to kill him off in Rocky V after the Street Fight with Tommy Gunn.

Boy am I glad they came to their senses.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
They wanted to kill him off in Rocky V after the Street Fight with Tommy Gunn.

Boy am I glad they came to their senses.

Wait..what first time I heard that before? So what they wanted Gunn to kill Rocky, and what that would of lead him down the right path?