Cole Walks - His Replacement?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Byron Saxton, Abraham Washington and Todd Grisham are names being considered to replace Michael Cole on NXT.

EWN.

I hope Cole can return to NXT as he truly was the best thing on the show. It will be boring with Saxton and Washington, so I'm hoping the replacement is Grisham. No-one can replace Michael Cole.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Isn't NXT getting canceled after this season? The season is only what or 5 weeks long? Why do they need a replacement. Just to sit there for 3 episodes and that's it. The show is shit. I liked the idea of having the season being all divas to give them more tv time. Then I realized it was the divas and they are shit. Josh Matthews should walk out too.

Montana

Reaction score
Matt Striker should just commenate as well...however i do like Saxton and Washington....I don't think anyone really likes Grisham.

I don't get why the WWE gets these nerdy announcers like Grisham and Cole. Obvisously wrestling is a guy thing, and they should try to find somone that would appeal to the fans.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Agreed.

@John, Michael Cole is just a Miz Ass-kisser who drew NXT attention to himself by annoying everyone with his Pro-Miz comments. He can easily be replaced.