CM's 50 Favourite Albums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I can't comment on their latest albums, but I remember liking that Panic at the Disco album when I first heard it. Agreed that it's really catchy stuff

-CM-

Reaction score

"Early In The Morning" by "James Vincent McMorrow"
James_Vincent_McMorrow_Early_in_the_Morning.jpg

Really fine work by mister McMorrow I think. The highlights are the slower songs which he sings in here, but he has a few upbeat songs just to mix things up which are still excellent. Perfect album to stick on chill out too;

[YOUTUBE]ntZG2InulxE[/YOUTUBE]

Chariot [Stripped] by Gavin DeGraw
gavinchariot.jpg

The original Chariot album would be in this place... However I felt like the stripped version is purer as a whole and just easier and more enjoyable to listen to. Gavin DeGraw is one who I'm not sure how famous he is, and a lot of people never give him a chance because he's "that guy who sings the one tree hill song", I think it's sad when people limit him to that, which is one of his worst songs imo. Here's a taste of something better from a really talented artist.

[YOUTUBE]fgh9T1easaU[/YOUTUBE]

Out of Excile by Audioslave
Audioslave_-_Out_of_Exile.jpg

I remember when I first heard this album and it nearly blew my head off. Apart from having one of the most badass names in music, they also have the RATM guitarists and drummer then throw in one of the greatest rock singers of all time in Chris Cornell... And you have a super-band. This is their finest album imo, my personal favourite being this;
[YOUTUBE]rCxhFVE1WBI[/YOUTUBE]

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Great choice with Audioslave, great choice of album, great choice of song.

did I mention it was great?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
James Vincent McMorrow is underrated imo, he's only really known by a lot of people because of Higher Love but I think he also has a lot of other good songs.

-CM-

Reaction score
Haha you did mention great? Maybe? :p

And I know, that songs not on the album, but I think it's still great despite his most known song being missing.