1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Clash of Champions PPV Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Greatest Royal Rumble' started by TNA is Hiring, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I take it back....Charlotte running the gambit of emotions like a drunk thot

TNA is Hiring likes this.
  2. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Main event wasn’t bad. I liked their Manchester match more though

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Probably because that crowd wasn't dead.

4. Admin Post
  5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Acting like Epsom salts is a southern thing :smh

motherfucker we use it after hockey practice and dropping weight for amateur wrestling.

6. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

True, tonight's crowd was pretty dead during that main event. They seemed mostly into the rest of the show though, at least from what I noticed.

7. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Fair enough. This is the first time I've seen Jinder wrestle and based on this match I'm not a fan. I think AJ did a great job in carrying the match, but I do think Jinder dragged down.

Maybe, but I'm guessing that's a pretty low bar.

8. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    First I was bummed about Da Present losing his title but then I realized somebody gotta feud with AJ :mark:

Tag match stole the show but I think most of that predicted that. AJ/Jinder was better than I thought it’d be. AJ really is amazing.

Other than that, meh.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  9. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I didn't really enjoy the PPV to much. Even with Ziggler taking the W in his match I just really felt uh watching it. Could have been better.

I agree that the tag match stole it last night.

10. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    Maybe it's because I haven't watched a recent WWE PPV in a while but I enjoyed the show. The card was a little underwhelming but everyone put on a good show nonetheless. Like everybody else I liked the tag title match. It was really well booked, all the teams are pretty entertaining and everybody came out looking strong. I definitely didn't realize how powerful Chad Gable is, I was impressed by his suplexes. A part of me wants to see Rusev and English get a tag title run but I feel like it could be a long shot. Also the special guest ref match worked out better than I expected and I actually dug the way they booked it even though it was a little awkward and made no sense at times. Jinder and AJ put on a hell of a show. Great call there to build on AJ's reign and show people Jinder can have a good match with the right opponent. I think this one will go a long way in Jinder's development as a worker. I'm actually pretty curious to see what they do with him at the Rumble and Mania. I'm also pretty interested in seeing if Dolph gets to run with the belt for a while or if he's just a pawn in a bigger scheme.

Keith likes this.