Chronicle (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Chronicle (2012)
Release Date: February 3rd, 2012
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Josh Trank
Screenwriter: Josh Trank, Max Landis
Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Michael Kelly, Dane DeHaan, Ashley Hinshaw
Genre: Drama, Horror
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: facebook.com/Chronicle

Plot Summary: Three high school friends gain superpowers after making an incredible discovery. Soon, though, they find their lives spinning out of control and their bond tested as they embrace their darker sides.

Teaser Poster:

2cxgg7m.jpg

First Trailer:

[video=youtube;nGcwSDNFcsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcwSDNFcsU[/video]

At first glance this appears to be another of those "found footage" films that are all the rage these days, but after I realized the writer is the son of John Landis (American Werewolf in London) I got a little more comfortable with the idea. Actually, that trailer is pretty slick and the poster is cool. I'm pretty interested to see what this film turns out like.

The Viper

Reaction score
I fucking love that poster.

This looks really, really good but I'm afraid all of the good scenes are in the trailer. I sure hope not but I'm intrigued by this. No doubt.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I fucking love that poster.

This looks really, really good but I'm afraid all of the good scenes are in the trailer. I sure hope not but I'm intrigued by this. No doubt.

I find they are seemingly giving away just a little and that there's a lot more to this film than we think. Or at least I hope that's the case.

Castiel

Reaction score
It reminds me of Catfish which I'm still yet to see, but that movie looked interesting to me and this looks even more interesting! I'm definitely intrigued with this, could've been done even better if it were just like a real movie instead of a "someones actually recording this with a flip cam" kind of movie.

The Viper

Reaction score
It reminds me of Catfish which I'm still yet to see, but that movie looked interesting to me and this looks even more interesting! I'm definitely intrigued with this, could've been done even better if it were just like a real movie instead of a "someones actually recording this with a flip cam" kind of movie.

Catfish is a completely different movie from the looks of it. Catfish was pretty good, though.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I saw the trailer for this when I saw "The Darkest Hour" 3D and I thought to myself I had to see this.

The concept seems quite intriguing. I like the idea of touching on the subject that if you had immense power, what would you do with it?