Chris Jericho gone from WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Jesus Christ Adam. What the fuck is wrong with you? Your replies on this forum make me feel like an old ass man. Like im too old to even be on this site. Your wrestling knowledge is that of a kid we see in every WWE audience wearing the orange Cena shirt. How dare you call Edge a legend so easily and then begin to bash someone for calling Big Show , Kane and Mysterio legends (all of which surpass Edge in legendary status) and your opinion of Michael Cole just shows how over he really is becoming as a heel and how he will be the on air boss in due time. Its a promotion to Cole, not a fucking demotion to the WWE you tool.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Jesus Christ Adam. What the fuck is wrong with you? Your replies on this forum make me feel like an old ass man. Like im too old to even be on this site. Your wrestling knowledge is that of a kid we see in every WWE audience wearing the orange Cena shirt. How dare you call Edge a legend so easily and then begin to bash someone for calling Big Show , Kane and Mysterio legends (all of which surpass Edge in legendary status) and your opinion of Michael Cole just shows how over he really is becoming as a heel and how he will be the on air boss in due time. Its a promotion to Cole, not a fucking demotion to the WWE you tool.

Edge behind Mysterio and Kane in legend status? The guy is awesome. Big Show is debatable maybe just because hes a former few-time world champ and he was in nWo....along with the fact hes been around so long and hes probably the most watchable giant in the ring. (Andre was clumsy I hear)(and Khali is garbage)

Axis

Reaction score
YOU ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Reaction score
Bloody hell, Adam, I'd ban you if I wasn't so sure it would be over turned. You don't know what you're talking about 90% of the fucking time and I've never seen anyone on this forum try so hard to pretend they know something that they obviously don't.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^You told me not to scream my opinion as fact, i'm not, im defending it, not shoving it down peoples throats.

I love how im the common target when so many more people don't know what they are saying or make useless threads. I speak more opinion than fact, but fact is in there. I really can't imagine Edge ever being considered less of a legend than Big Show....

...god...

Reaction score
Bloody hell, Adam, I'd ban you if I wasn't so sure it would be over turned. You don't know what you're talking about 90% of the fucking time and I've never seen anyone on this forum try so hard to pretend they know something that they obviously don't.
99%*. That's also how sure I am the ban won't be overturned.