CHIKARA Season 12 Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Excellent first weekend! I love Green Ant so I'm rooting for him, glad he's getting another shot and the same goes for 3.0! Donst turning on Jakob was inevitable, Veronica now though? Odd... both seem so lost right now.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
THIS MATCH WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN

KingKong.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! That is beyond awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
So tonight's show is pretty huge.

For los Campeonatos de Parejas!
CampdeP.jpg

KingKong.jpg

8PersonTag.jpg

For The Young Lions Cup!
CupUp.jpg

YeahForReal.jpg

4CorTag.jpg

FinalFIST.jpg

1on1.jpg

Two title matches, we finally get Akuma one on one with the man that replaced him, the return of Sean Waltman to Chikara, Soldier Ant's new stable revealed, and of course King vs Kong! This card is stacked beyond belief. Worried they might take the belts off 3.0 too soon again though...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm less worried about 3.0 losing and more about the Devastation Corporation winning. Don't hate them, but not a big enough fan to want to see them with the tag straps this soon. Sadly, I fear that may be the case.

Waltman/Wicked could be awesome if given time, real curious as to Soldier's new group (it's Wink's idea, so don't expect it to go shenanigan free) & KING VS. KONG

Postman Dave

Reaction score
* Icarus & Sugar Dunkerton from FIST won a 4 Corner Elimination Tag Match to open the show. The Batiri (Kobald & Kodama) were eliminated first followed by Mike Quackenbush & Green Ant and Jigsaw & the Shard.

* Gran Akuma pinned Johnny Gargano.

* Archibald Peck beat Obayiron.

* Hallowicked pinned Sean Waltman.

* Soldier Ant and his unknown solders - Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant defeated Fire Ant, AssailANT, Dasher Hatfield and Saturyne.

* Mark Angelosetti beat Jakob Hammermeier to retain the Young Lions Cup.

* 3.0 (Scott Parker & Shane Matthews) defeated Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Max Smashmaster) in Best 2 of 3 Falls Match to retain the Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas.

* Chikara Grand Champion Eddie Kingston pinned Amazing Kong in a non-title match.

COLONY EXTREME FORCE

God damn, how many Ants have there been in CHIKARA? :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Wink has created the greatest faction in history.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll align with the current Colony?

mysteryantteam.jpg

Postman Dave

Reaction score
CHIKARA returns to iPPV June 2nd with Anniversario: Never Compromise!

BTW, loving the Watchmen theme for this years titles.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
Excellent! Chikara does iPPV best.

Castiel

Reaction score
AprPallas.jpg

April 6th, 2013
Meadowlands Convention Center
355 Plaza Drive in Secaucus, NJ
Belltime = 4:00 PM : : Doors = 3:30 PM

GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE
ForTheTitle.jpg

TheEnd.jpg

Portal.jpg

SatKob.jpg

UMBreturn.jpg

Another huge show for the month of April! Wicked vs Kingston for the Grand Championship is sure to be epic! Not sure who can be Quack's partner, I'm guessing an old Chikara star? And who could possibly not be pumped for Amasis vs Ophidian!?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
this show is during Wrestlecon, so Quack's partner could very easily be someone from another company holding a show that weekend.

I fully expect the Shane Storm rumours to start up though. History with both Quack and Jig (former KOT together).

Castiel

Reaction score
Not surprisingly he was the first one to come to mind, I like the way you think though! A lot of possibilities and that explains the big matches.

Castiel

Reaction score
OP updated, huge/great card for a big (WrestleMania) weekend!

Castiel

Reaction score
- Singles Match: Saturyne def. Kobold via moonsault.
- Four Corner Tag Elimination Match: The Batiri def. the Spectral Envoy, Throwbacks, and Devastation Corporation to earn three points and a title shot.
- Amasis and Ophidian do not have their scheduled match due to Ophidian and the Batiri laying a beat down on him before the match could even start.
- Eight-Man Tag Team Match: F.I.S.T. def. 3.0, Gran Akuma, and Marty Jannetty via CHIKARA Special. After the match, Icarus got into a shoving match with Taylor and Gargano.
- Singles Match: Archibald Peck def. Tim Donst via Cranial Crescendo.
- 8-Man Tag Match: Soldier Ant and The Colony: Xtreme Force def. The Colony and Frightmare after via roll-up after unmasking Frightmare. Apparently the Colony: Xtreme Force have been retroactively named the 2011 King of Trios Champions! This feud just got really interesting.
- CHIKARA Grand Championship Match: Eddie Kingston (c) def. Hallowicked via backfist to retain as CHIKARA Grand Champion.
- Tag Team Match: Mike Quackenbush and Jushin Liger def. Jigsaw and Shard via Brainbuster.

I knew the Amasis/Ophidian match was too good to be reality this weekend... forget about that though, Jushin Liger was Quack's mystery partner! Whoa. But on another downside for me, Hallowicked couldn't capture the Grand Championship... at least The Colony: XTREME FORCE got a win! Isn't that all that really matters?