CHIKARA Season 11 Mega Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This may be a bit random but it can't be just me that thought of Deadpool after seeing the two newest DVD covers?

557276_10150999013006262_1457386329_n.jpg
563976_10150999012161262_31079555_n.jpg
Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Jigsaw totally looks like Deadpool on the first cover would it? :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Jigsaw totally looks like Deadpool on the first cover would it? :lol:

It's like Jig is with the mask and Donst is without. Lol

CHIKARA being the kind people they are throwing a special charity event! 8 matches featuring all these great stars:
FirstFour.jpg

SecondFour.jpg

ThirdFour.jpg

FourthFour.jpg

AugCraft.jpg

August 17, 2012
The Miramar Theatre
2844 N. Oakland Avenue in Milwaukee, WI
QuacknColt.jpg

Semi1.jpg

Semi2.jpg

MystDonst.jpg

GuitarWax.jpg

August 18, 2012
Old National Center
502 N. New Jersey Street in Indianapolis, IN

YLC_X.jpg

YLCX_Final.jpg

TSECC.jpg

Crazy8Man.jpg

SatTim.jpg

Things are getting pretty weird in Chikara right now... from The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger to Sugar having to join forces with FIST. Also Colt Cabana set to wrestle a serious match with Quack! We still have the YLC to look forward to at least!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sugar as a member of FIST is hilarious. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger is gimmick of the year stuff. I recognize that guy you know....

Castiel

Reaction score
Sugar as a member of FIST is hilarious. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger is gimmick of the year stuff. I recognize that guy you know....

Impossible, he's far too mysterious!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Maybe it's his pharaoh pigeon Sapphire I recognize then?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
And your new Young Lions Cup holder is.......

MR. TOUCHDOWN!

tumblr_m4h7l7ZrO71qe2ybqo1_500.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
Damn, Donst would've been so proud of Jakob.... I didn't even realize this happened over the weekend, I was just looking at the events on the site and it's still listed as upcoming, then I saw the date! Lol, glad to see ACH made it to the finals at least, saw some random Youtube stuff of him a while back and really became a fan after seeing this promo (and it's not just because of the DBZ shirt!):

[video=youtube;231bKSHrtAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=231bKSHrtAo&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Apparently Donst cost Jakob his semi-final match, so proud probably isn't the correct emotion here.

Castiel

Reaction score
O.O

Damn, I can't find the full results just who wons the matches...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
yeah, reports on these events haven't been easy to find.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;GM-DkondX_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-DkondX_M&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Amazing pop for a character for only debuted the night before. Obviously everyone's in on the joke, but it's still surprising. The gimmick is gold.

Castiel

Reaction score
Joke? I have no clue what you're talking about... Are you mocking the great, handsome and oh so mysterious stranger?!

Castiel

Reaction score
Alright, the post KOT rest is over! Let's get back to business.

229434_10151121163161262_698029002_n.jpg

Young Lions Cup on the line
YLCupMatch.jpg

TSELIC.jpg

AkumaShard.jpg

FvsK.jpg

TagTeamMatchup.jpg

Strant.jpg

5Rudos.jpg

NWA ProSouth Showcase
ProSouth.jpg

[video=youtube;vbwUGvFV504]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbwUGvFV504&feature=player_embedded[/video]

You know I love Green Ant challenging for the YLC! That's sure to rock the house. No Eddie Kingston is odd, unless he'll be there just to come out and murder Tim Donst? Seems doubtful but that would be awesome and make up for Donst only being in a tag match. NEXT GRAND CHAMP! I love how Spectral Envoy win KOT and their first opponents are Loc Ice Creams, the most feared team in all of CHIKARA! Speaking of Trios, Batiri and Ophidian together? Hell yeah! Frightmare vs Kobald is sure to be really fun too.

Castiel

Reaction score
I never even posted the card for the Sunday show! With my interest in the Batiri/Ophidian trio I'm excited for the main event! This weekend is full of greatness. Icarus' picture annoys me since the others have their mouth open. Who will answer The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger's open challenge?!

ZodiacFighterII.jpg

TheMain.jpg

QuackShard.jpg

SDDH.jpg

GAK.jpg

TBBB.jpg

Colony_vs_FIST.jpg

OpenC.jpg

SatAmb.jpg

Next Saturday at ZELDA IS GREAT we've got special guests! When was the last time Da Soul Touchaz appeared in CHIKARA?

guestColt.jpg

guestMarshe.jpg
guestAcid.jpg
guestWillie.jpg

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Just popping in to say KOT'12 is a high recommendation from me. Highlights include FIST vs. Team JWP (who were the fucking bomb all weekend), Team ROH vs. The Envoy (fantastic final), and the now famous 8 man tag from night 3. If you only get one night get the third, but honestly you'd be a fool not to get all three.