CHIKARA: Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
So psyched to hear of a Tursas return, hopefully this isn't a one off.

Castiel

Reaction score
Haha I knew you'd be pumped for Tursas. I was sad when he disappeared so this is good to hear. Wonder what the former BDK members will do now? Likely stay away, right? Claudio and Sara are now with the E, Pinkie and Lince seem to have split, Daizee is still taking a hiatus I think? It's really just about Jakob and Donst now.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
a qucik update following the weekends events:

- Dr. Cube a crew re-emerged again at the Wrestling is Fun event on Saturday as promised. However, before they could do anything, Icarus, Dasher Hatfield & Estonian Thunderfrog stopped them from getting into the arena, becoming the first company to ward off an invasion. However......

- At yesterdays Wrestling is Respect show, after the conclusion of the Green Ant/Drew Gulak main event, Dr. Cube & friends (The Gekido) appeared again. But this time to serve as a distraction as Sidney Bakabella and his Wrecking Crew destroyed the company. The motivation for this is hardly a mystery, Bakabella likes money, pure and simple. He tweeted a pic of him shaking hands with Dr. Cube, so Cube is either the mastermind or the face of this operation.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;haU-BfRKnLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haU-BfRKnLc[/video]

About 1h 58m onwards.

(For Wrestling is Heart’s La Copa) Heidi Lovelace vs. Joe Pittman is interrupted by Dr. Cube, BDK, GEKIDO, Cubes’c crew, Colony Xtreme Force, Odditorium and Wrecking Crew. Submission Squad stands up for CHIKARA. Rudo team is being lead by Jimmy Jacobs. Icarus, Colony, and others are coming to defend CHIKARA.
Dr. Cube’s crew were CHIKARA guys in disguise and they went after the rudo faction. Los Ice Creams, Baltic Siege, Mantis, Batiri. ETC. Archie and 3.0 came in a delorian type car. The rudos retreated. Everyone celebrates. Icarus holds up a 5/25/14 sign and says we’re coming back. LFC says CHIKARA is coming back on commentary.

PWPonderings

Yes, as widely expected, yesterdays National Pro Wrestling Day yielded the resurrection of CHIKARA! The 25/05/14 will see the first CHIKARA show in almost a year!

Of course, we still have a few plot points to tie up before then, such as Jimmy Jacobs connection to all this, who dragged 17 behind the curtain, where such and such talent is, and so forth so this thread isn't quite dead yet. Hopefully by 25th May we'll have all the answers we need.

Castiel

Reaction score
Such a perfect culmination. I'm more than satisfied. It's a must watch for any fan of Chikara (or BTTF and wrestling).

proxy.jpg