CHIKARA King Of Trios 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score

CHIKARA KING OF TRIOS
SEPTEMBER 14TH, 15TH, 16TH
EASTON, PHILADELPHIA

ItsNotHappening.jpg

Night 1 1st Round Matches:

1stRound1.jpg

1stRound2.jpg

1stRound3.jpg

1stRound4.jpg

1stRound5.jpg

1stRound6.jpg

1stRound7.jpg

1stRound8.jpg

[video=youtube;t7obSL5DmgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7obSL5DmgU&feature=context-gfa[/video]

Plus!

Night 2: For the Grand Championship of CHIKARA!
ChampionshipMatch.jpg

Night 3: The Annual 10-Team Elimination Winner-Stays-On Overly Long Over The Budget Tag Team Gauntlet Match!

Gauntlet.jpg

CHIKARA's biggest tournament returns in September, as 48 wrestlers and 16 teams battle it out to be recognized as the very best trio in professional wrestling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Both Mr. Touchdown & Sugar Dunkerton have submitted "bigger, better, bolder Throwbacks" for KOT. Could be interesting to see where this goes.

Castiel

Reaction score
Frightmare! I don't see the new Throwbacks working out... aren't Dasher & Touchdown heel and Sugar face? It's going to be interesting though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Frightmare! I don't see the new Throwbacks working out... aren't Dasher & Touchdown heel and Sugar face? It's going to be interesting though.

No, Touchdown is a heel but Dasher is looking past that to try and help him with his wrestling career. It leads to some tension between them and its great to see Dasher as a face who has to reluctantly help his partner even though he knows some of the things he does are wrong. They build this up pretty well during the tag match against Colt and Archie from C-Rex.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's hard to follow from just results and just but I figured Touchdown was corrupting Dasher and bringing him to the dark side. Definitely an interesting dynamic between all of them.

Btw, I just want to say I'd be perfectly fine with The Batiri winning this whole thing. They are amazing. Unlikely though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's hard to follow from just results and just but I figured Touchdown was corrupting Dasher and bringing him to the dark side. Definitely an interesting dynamic between all of them.
They're kind of teasing that too. With the Throwbacks now having the 3 points, the question is, does Dasher mind cheating if it gets him what he wants? Very fun dynamic, and just another reason why Chikara rules.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Throwbacks confirmed, but no room for Sugar as Matt Classic joins Touchdown & Dasher. Awkward......

Castiel

Reaction score
I just came in to post that... really odd, something has to be up right?

Dasher just tweeted: "I'm still not sold on Matt Classic joining our trios team" could it have been that Touchdown made sure Matt Classic joined the team instead of Suger?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Team JWP added, giving us our first all female trio!

No idea who any of them are however.

Castiel

Reaction score
All female team, sweet! I trust that these are good female workers since Chikara always gives us great ones! I imagine Del Rey could have her own all female team as well?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
All female team, sweet! I trust that these are good female workers since Chikara always gives us great ones! I imagine Del Rey could have her own all female team as well?

That's what I've been predicting. Her, Saturyne & hopefully Manami Toyota. The past, present and future Queen's of Wrestling.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
BENNETT IN CHIKARA~!

#pleasebringmaria

and I think we have our pick for biggest heel team of the weekend.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
so with Fire Ant injured, Wink has returned to CHIKARAbermetrics and has calculated that the best ant team for King of Trios is....

Soldier Ant, combatANT and deviANT.

Castiel

Reaction score
:O

Wow... just wow. That is sure to be very interesting! Will Green end up on a team with assailANT or will he be with the other members of GEKIDO?

Last edited by a moderator: