[Chikara] Blog

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/4/2012: It seems that the Great & Devious UltraMantis Black has a penchant for making enemies as of late.

Quite frankly, the accumulation of enemies is nothing new to me. However it is usually I who is the instigator, the hellion, the agent provocateur. Instead, I have been the one who has been attacked from every side, from every angle, and in every match since the year 2012 commenced. First Delirious, and now Ophidian. They have both made a very powerful and angry enemy in UltraMantis Black.

InOttawa.jpg

Ophidian - you have not simply made me angry, you have infuriated me to the point where my ire has been raised to a blood boiling feverpitch. You, young naive, dared to steal from me. The staff you absconded with is a tool quite special to me - did you really think you could just usurp it from my control and walk away? You know not who you are dealing with. You know not of my power. When you decided to cross the most devious being in all of CHIKARA, you effectively terminated your right to walk freely and autonomously on this Earth.

I'm coming for you in Rahway, Ophidian. Your expeditious destruction will be simply a preparatory exercise for the all-consuming hellfire I plan to rain down on Delirious.

You have made a fatal error my friend...
UMB
ultramantis-cartoon.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/5/2012: Everyone knows the Super Bowl -- the annual event in which the industry's very best gather to showcase their lifelong-honed talents before a worldwide audience. What people do not realize, however, is that, both before and after these magnificent athletes march to their best routines playing their hearts out, savage hordes in garish armor clamor about violently in pursuit of a ball of pig's skin. They call this perverse dog-and-pony show "football." Never heard of it? Nor had I...until high school.

We were rehearsing what would be an award-winning routine of my own composition titled "Rocky Mountain Hi-Hat." It was a tribute to the late John Denver, punctuated by a stunning and groundbreaking visual in which my band would march atop one another to create a literal mountain of men before I, adorned with wings made of cymbals, would glide forth from its people-peak like a begilded bald eagle and disappear into the horizon amid a cacophony of applause. As I leapt from the Homo sapiens summit with the same nervousness and excitement Orville Wright must have felt in his maiden flight, I knew both my prodigious career and I would meet abrupt and premature ends...or soar to new heights. Fate, of course, made her choice.

I was surveying the world of the terrestrial alongside my winged brethren when I eyed the oddest of spectacles taking place on the marching field. There, in rudimentary formation, were bodies mindlessly colliding against one another. Naturally, I landed my percussive craft to investigate and learned what all the broad-chinned, bulging-biceped dweebs did after school while the cool kids and I marched. They called it "football" (for reasons beyond me, as I never once saw a foot touch the pecan-shaped non-ball) and its practitioners had even integrated the lines on the marching field into the rhythm of their brutish dance. Part of me had a mind to pick on these misguided losers; another part of me craved the chimichangas I had caught a waft of only moments before (the same aroma would later lure me to Monterrey where I would briefly masquerade as "El Bandolero.") The latter won out -- a decision I would come to regret when, not long after, my debut performance of "Get Outta' My Dreams, Get Into My Choir" was interrupted by the same gaggle of geeks crashing through a banner and onto our field. It was the beginning of a disconcerting pattern.

I continued running into these barbarian dorks, particularly their apparent warlord -- a certain Mark Angelosetti. While well-intentioned, he was practically stalking me. No social graces, this guy. Every chance he got, he would grab my waistband and pull it as high as he could with an almost obsessive desire to help keep my pants from falling down. Rather than see me trampled by the hallways' masses, he would help me along into my locker and out of harm's way, even when I did not ask for such assistance. But it did not get really disturbing until he began emulating me. After I declined the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad's invitation to Prom, he decided to take her - like a desperate puppy picking up the Alpha Dog's scraps.

[video=youtube;m1sF1GanSGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1sF1GanSGY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/video]

That is why I was none too surprised when I saw the so-called "Mr. Touchdown" show up on my new home field, CHIKARA. And none too surprised when he began pining after Veronica following our mutual decision to pursue other professional interests. He wants to be a pro-wrestler like me, and he wants to avail himself of Veronica Ticklefeather's managerial services like me. I mean, he is totally not her type of managerial prospect and I am sure he will find that out the hard way...but I digress.

There was a time in my life in which pro-wrestling was my passion but something about testosterone-fueled animals with masculinity complexes punching each other in the face ad nauseum no longer appeals to me. If Angelosetti wants professional wrestling, then he can have it. Seems like a great place for a ruffian like him. Now that I am flying solo, I feel the same freedom as the eagle I portrayed in "Rocky Mountain Hi-Hat." It is time for me to pursue that grand craft I have long admired and studied as a child -- the art that I would wake up early, and stay up late, to see splashed across the canvas by modern masters.

On 14 March, Mark Angelosetti will not look across the ring to find the familiarly macho Marchie Archie. For the first time ever, at "I'll Be A Mummy's Uncle," he will meet...Mixed Martial Archie.

AP
archibald-cartoon.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/13/2012: {TRANSLATED FROM HINDU:}

Eye of Tyr has been broken.

I and I with transparent perception on a higher level.

No more of your Babylon inspiration.

2 years.

I and I remember everything.

2 years.

Your reality will be torture.

2 years.

I and I have made a resolution.

What you know as reality and time is created by thought and consciousness at all levels. The collective conscious is blind.

The effects of physical laws in the world that we live in are not fixed but they shift according to the state of collective consciousness.

Mantis Black understands this and his mental prowess allows him to take advantage of those for the sake of personal vanity.

Through deep programming, this power of full manipulation becomes invisible to the rational mind…Resulting in followers and mortals who bow to the feet of Mantis Black. With the added influence of The Eye, you render the induction of hypnosis encouraging blind acceptance.

The destruction of the Eye Of Tyr resulting in me brain reaching a higher dimension.

Now the paradigm is the understanding I and I have over particular facets of reality, a true gnosis derived from brain disturbance.

Soon, Mantis Black, your reality will fall and the awareness of those devout to your teachings will shift.

Your nefarious wisdom is your most powerful asset Mantis Black.

Is there room for an intellectual superior in your reality Mantis Black?

The magic intelligence I now possess is enlightenment.

Enlightenment at a higher level, however only the highest is true. In order to truly transcend and go beyond, one must fulfill his destiny.

Your pain shall be legendary. Your suffering will be my salvation. Your demise will be my destiny.

Continued...
DELIRIOUS

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/16/2012: Wink, whoa. Like whoa. These guys are not happy. I've seen CHIKARA upset some people before...jeez, I was one of them. Meeting with these guys over the weekend, hearing a little bit of their story...this is something different. Some groups are out to "take over" or destroy an organization, but not GEKIDO. They just want what they feel is rightfully theirs. You've seen what these guys are capable of, Wink. They don't obey authority. They don't listen to your hired dogs. You need to make peace with these guys before things escalate any further. If not, do you think Mike Quackenbush will be the only one on the shelf?

They have demands. Not outrageous demands but demands nontheless.

1) They demand to be photographed like all the members of the CHIKARA roster, and added to that part of the website.
2) They demand a forum to air their grievances, either verbal or written.
3) They demand treatment equal to any other member of the roster.
4) They demand to have Derek Sabato's Twitter linked on the CHIKARA roster page.

[video=youtube;fad1SBbuY9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fad1SBbuY9k&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/video]

OK, maybe I added the last one, but I deserve it.

Look at the list of men they've already beaten. The Colony, Eddie Kingston, Hallowicked, UltraMantis Black, Jigsaw and Mike Quackenbush. Champions and former champions. The supposed "best" of what CHIKARA has to offer. Did they win all these matches cleanly? Maybe, maybe not. But you can't expect men desperate for what they deserve to follow every last rule.

I think we're slowly moving to peace like you want, Wink. You need to give a little to get resolution. We're moving in the right direction. Don't screw it up.

DS
sabato-head.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/20/2012: {TRANSLATED FROM ICELANDIC:}

The Bobliographon of 2009-4-26 became a transition from bliss to hypnotic torture.

Celebration became Black. There is a constant.

The Eye of Tyr placed on me mind’s eye resulting in a Manchurian Candidate for The Order of the Neo Solar Temple.

Starting 2 years of me primary personality blind of actions and control.

Mantis Black’s astute leadership dexterity and magnetism led an unstoppable splinter group of monsters abiding his word. Time goes by… Time goes by… no individual can escape time. Translated journals suggest that the Eye must be disposed of upon use or the holder shall befallen by tragedy. Time is of the essence. Mantis Black’s greed and vanity distorted the wisdom and perception of time resulting in a war. There is one constant.

The inevitable consequences moving toward Mantis Black were foreshadowed with warning however the ravenousness of Mantis Black is a bottomless pit which exhausts in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction. Obstinacy perpetuated until Three-Fisted Tales ignited the consequences named Bruderschaft des Kreuzes. The Eye lost.

In A World of Comforting Illusions a comfortable conclusion is the attainment of gold however that was an illusion and another chapter was to launch. Black became White. The Eye releasing I and I into another mental dimension of suffering and acceptance influenced by Ares. There is only one constant.

Mantis Black’s world was crumbling and the Order was demolished. A war carried out for day after day after day after day. There is only one constant.

Del2014.jpg

Mental vigour, instinctively and learned. Mantis Black was able to regroup. Mantis Black was able to rebuild. Mantis Black was able to conquer Bruderschaft des Kreuzes.

In the process an alliance was reformed with a Nightmare Warrior… a Warrior that was an arch nemesis… a Warrior that was split from my side in order to fulfill your aversion. There is only one constant.

Once again you climb to the top and manipulate those around you. The authoritarian skills you posses allow you to psychologically coerce individuals even if they are strong. There is only one constant.

Your psyche is now destined to paranoia and self doubt. I and I will be here for 2 years. I and I will see to it that you suffer for 2 years. I and I will see that you fall forever.

This is all happening for a reason. There is only one constant… Mantis Black.

Continued...
DELIRIOUS
delirious-head.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/24/2012: (“When I was little my father was famous. He was the greatest warrior in the dynasty; and he was the Pharaoh's decapitator. He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords. It was a bad time for the dynasty. The Pharaoh just stayed inside his throne room -- and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by DEVILS. My father would come home; he would forget about the killings. He wasn't scared of the Pharaoh, but the Pharaoh was scared of him. Maybe that was the problem. Then, one night the Pharaoh sent his chosen spies to our house. They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn't. That was the night everything changed.”)

I was one of his “braves.” Amasis never got his hands dirty. This made him fear me. Knowing he couldn’t defeat me, I was manipulated. He turned me into a pet used to entertain the masses. I spent years slaughtering the competition for Amasis. I earned the Osirian Portal the necessary points for title contention. I pinned Player Uno to win the Campeonatos De Parejas. I am the 2010 Rey de Voladores.

"High Noon." The night that changed everything. The Pharaoh was left crippled in a sea of red. I started my march down the path of redemption soon after.

Sever. Resurrect. Ascend.

The devils that infected Amasis, that infected Hieracon, are now infecting me. But unlike the soul(mask)less, I embrace the devils. I will become one with them. The Catalyst will accomplish that.

OphMasks.jpg

(Don’t be a fool. That is not your story. You are the DEVIL that infects your brain. Only acceptance of this fact will cure your delusions.)

You are wrong Hieracon. WRONG! I own your soul. Do not disrespect me again.

(Continue the march if you must. We have no choice but to aid you. Do not forget, only you can face the consequences of these actions on your own. The end of the year is rapidly approaching. Revelation. This path leads to that moment.)

UltraMantis, you claim to be the most DEVIOUS creature to walk this planet. You are the matriarch of The Spectral Envoy. Under your command, your army manipulates malevolence for the greater good. Absurd. For these reasons, you are the next victim on my list. I have stolen from you an object that channels the malevolent. I will evolve into a monster that even the great and DEVIOUS UltraMantis Black fears. Oh Yessss!

My appearance is changing. My venom has morphed into a black substance. I can hear the voices clearly but I cannot control the twitching. Your staff has brought upon me major changes. Now, I must find the Isle of Snakes to finish molting; to Resurrect. I’ve yet to acquire the knowledge to unlock the powers contained within the staff. I must pursue this knowledge in the temples contained within the Isle.

Search for me if you must UltraMantis Black. The attempt is futile. When I Resurrect, I will no longer need The Staff. Only then will you possess it again. Once it's back in your possession, you will have no excuses when your dynasty falls at my feet. I WILL BE THE MOST DEVIOUS CREATURE TO WALK THIS PLANET.

You will taste my venom again.
OPHIDIAN
ophidian-cartoon.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/27/2012: {TRANSLATED FROM CROATIAN:}

A pursuit for redemption equivalent to a mission for righteousness. Mantis Black your wickedness has become I and I's own wickedness. In order to destroy the destructive propaganda spoken by you and induce your inevitable karma I and I must encourage the wickedness and violence you know very well.

The quest for righteousness is a shared thought amongst those with prudent intelligence in this system. Beautiful minds and bodies who know they are equal despite being held down by the collective consciousness that is characteristic of those such as Mantis Black. Abject deprivation of fundamental human rights for no other reason than for who they are.

No gender or species is subject to psychological abuse on the level to which we have been exposed to.

My side is vacant. Prophetic views would suggest this to be only temporary. There is no diabolical esoteric agenda with my cause.

Transparent.

DelNOW.jpg

Discrimination does not exist in the new world. Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed and vanity. Others will no longer be held below uncontrollably. Man, Woman, or Soul.

2 years gone

Never forget

A new dawn

2 Years

Suffering, Pain, Torture

End

2014 and Beyond

Righteous road to enlightenment.

A new way of thought processing.

Wicked means for a righteous end.

End.
DELIRIOUS
delirious-head.jpg

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
4/30/2012: Congratulations, Wink. You've taken the first step toward progress. I'd say you and I make a pretty good team...but that's just me. Quick aside though, I watched the recent CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go # 313. It's nice to see Eddie Kingston respects you enough when you hand him the CHIKARA Grand Championship to tussle your hair. Not sure why you let that neanderthal disrespect you like that but hey, to each their own I say. I haven't even figured out why you sent me a CHIKARA referee shirt either. You work in mysterious ways, Mr. Vavasseur.

The GEKIDO superstars are preparing some blogs for you to publish right here. And I'm sure you got their message from Twitter. They're THRILLED to be on the CHIKARA roster page. Ecstatic, really. They can't wait for their illustrations though. Hopefully you can crack the whip on your art team to get that handled immediately. Anyway, they want to be certain that they will have a featured match on the June 2nd iPPV from the Trocadero. I think it's really important their talents be showcased properly there.

[video=youtube;DchixeRzTy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchixeRzTy4&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/video]

There's been a lot of talk - rumors, maybe - about the upcoming Aniversario card in Easton. A lot of past stars, Wrestle Factory alum will be making a return to celebrate the close of 10 years of CHIKARA. Now, I'm not one for rumor mongering, but the talk is that there is a very special reunion being planned for this card. Is that the case, Wink?

If what I've heard is true, if what GEKIDO has heard is true, I think you need to put together a very special match. GEKIDO have something they want to prove not to you or me or the CHIKARMY - but to some of these guys that never shut up about being "Gen 1" or "CHIKARA originals" or whatever. You're the matchmaker here, not me Wink. But a stars of yesterday vs. stars of today match sounds like tickets being sold to me.

Thanks!
DS
sabato-head.jpg