Change is needed on Saturday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Ricky’s titantron and song plays, Ricky comes out, fans boo at the sound of the music, booing louder at the sight of Ricky.

“This Saturday, I become the catalyst for change. I will turn Feroz into a collection of memories, a sacrifice for humanity to keep the devil playing his fiddle whilst all of this chaos entails around him.”

Ricky looks around and holds out his arm turning in a circle.

“I am not sure you understand.”

Ricky points straight down the hard cam.

“What you are looking at you unworthy humans, is history. It is literally being written right in front of you. You might be dumb and really stupid, sorry, you might be humans, but please just look forward, look at what is happening in front of you. Why do you chose to not to pay attention? Well, I am going to give you a pre warning on this; tomorrow starts the process of change!”

Rick laughs and scratches his head, he see’s a child crying, Rick walks toward the ropes, jumping out he walks over to the child, wiping away his tears.

“Oh, no child. Please do not cry. Change isn’t scary. In fact it’s not even frightening nor worrying. Therefore making your tears pointless. Change in fact is good, without it you’ll be chasing mammals on all fours. Change brings the strongest in all species, and those who are unwilling to do something about their situation will perish.”

The child gets pulled away from Rick, Rick re enters the ring.

“However mothers and fathers, you must question at the situation which you put your children in! You have set them up on a path of failure. The economics of the world dictates, the wealthy only help themselves enriching their lives, whilst leaving the poor just there, in limbo, and you have no one to blame but yourself.”

Rick paces back and forth, and points toward the hardcam, staring hard at it.

“Feroz, you you only have yourself to blame for this situation, you wanted to challenge for the championship, you were bound to meet me at one point, it is our destiny, better now right? Give you chance to recover in later life. I can tell you’re a human, you’re like them.”

Rick points towards everyone in the crowd.

“An idiot. And you can’t think, why do you really want this? I am confused Feroz. You booked a one way ticket into history son. Yet you’ll be remembered like the kamikaze, unfavoured, a regret, a stain on a otherwise perfect match. The history you will be undertaking actually has nothing to do with you, more me. You’ll be a very minuscule part of it. I would like to apologize for our turbulent start to our relationship, but this Saturday, none of that will matter I will win, you will lose, same old shit really. But are you ready?"

Ricky drops mic. Climbs out the ring. Walks up ramp, music in background, camera to black.

Advert for some ice cream comes on screen, ice cream called super mad awesome strange brown and yellow looking cream that is actually just liquid not frozen.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I smell a blood feud brewing here.

Reactions: britishheel
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Advert for some ice cream comes on screen, ice cream called super mad awesome strange brown and yellow looking cream that is actually just liquid not frozen.

Biggest heel move of this promo tbh.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't really want to be known as a heel, I just rather have it flow naturally, like what i would say in a fight.
What a heel thing to say... :lmao