Camp WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Camp WWE producer Seth Green recently spoke with WWE.com and confirmed they are currently working toward a second season. Green commented that there could be as many as ten seasons. Green also mentioned that the show was Vince McMahon’s idea.

Below are some highlights from the interview:

WWE: When it came to casting, how receptive was Mr. McMahon to the idea of portraying himself in the role?

GREEN: Originally, we had just assumed that we’d have all actors and hadn’t thought that anybody would want to play themselves. But when they proposed the idea of Vince playing Vince, that just gave us a completely different opportunity for the kind of content that we would write. He’s an expert performer for over 30 years and we had no doubt that we could enhance his existing characteristics into absurdity and that he would be an expert at performing it. And we were right. I don’t think people are ready, man.

WWE: How did you go about reimagining WWE Superstars as 8- and 9-year-old campers?

GREEN: We just stayed true to the characters. We just tried to find the things that are specific about them and then make them applicable. John Cena’s the best example of it because he’s such a huge persona, like a champion for so long and so awesome and a good dude. And somehow, over time, with him just being so awesome, it made the audience conflicted: “Do we love this guy? Or, do we hate him for always being so predictably awesome?” Making that into a kid that’s not going to quit is just hilarious for us. He’s real and never quits, but nobody likes him at the same time.

WWE: One of Camp WWE’s unique attributes is the show’s TV-MA rating. Were there any boundaries?

GREEN: I’ve made TV-MA network content and this stays right in those parameters. This is on par with “Archer” or “South Park.” We applied that level of intellectual observation to this universe. We’re trying to write stories that are deeply emotionally textured and also madcap silly because these characters are so much larger than life in reality. Once you start to extrapolate, you can get into amazing territory.

Who watched this? Think it's any good?

I liked the novelty of Vinny Mac swearing.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
enjoyed the first one; Vince calling Cena a pussy and Flair fuckin' anything that moves was the highlight

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Lol did I just see Vince McMahon come down a waterslide to talk to the kids of the Camp what the fuck lol. So everyone is getting accused of shaving Rocky's eyebrow, you would of thought the end of the world was happening when Vince found this out. Guilty before proving incident in Vince's world! I did it find it funny, Rocky without his eyebrow is a total dork. This episode was going no where fast, till Flair get more involved. Flair taking Rocky to the Strip Club to get his mojo back without his eyebrow that's so him. If Flair took me to the Strip Club, fuck eyebrows time to make it RAIN!!! Let's not forget the debut of Goldust, what they couldn't find a person to be creepy like Goldust, clearly they need me for the job!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Austin and Cena spooning naked :lmao not enough Flair banging things.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I was waiting for a episode dedicated to Sgt Slaughter and we got this week! Slaughter hacks is real yo, and apparently Sarge is down with Drake, and he can do whatever he wants because he's a Army man! Let's not forget we got to see Flair in his Jimmy Snuka style underwear giving no fucks what so ever. Also rebel without a cause Paige debuted this week, and lolz with Jake Roberts and Damian. He kidnaps Slaughter and Taker and has his own lab, and apparently wants to cure colds, he's 20 years behind haha. Lastly Vince fucking up the Campers beds was funny to me, and more so funny when he was stuck on the beds, with Bowling balls on top of him. He lost his damn mind, guy was eating Crayons and Markers. Another good episode!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've enjoyed it more so than I thought I would. Not the biggest fan of Seth Green but the cameos from Flair and McMahon have been just about perfect.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
This episode might have been some of the best story lines and writing in wrestling history. Mark being pregnant is a nice throwback, Cena being a geek as usual is hilarious then the Vince, Steph, Trips lovetriangle :lmao

Drew

Reaction score
I'm actually very happy with these.

First episode was a little slow. But 2nd one had me rolling.

I'm a fan. P

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Last one with Cena and Mark Henry's shit baby lost me.

Will not be watching anymore.

Drew

Reaction score
Haven't seen the newest one yet.

But if it's not good, they've shown enough in the first 3 to at least get me to watch more.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Last one with Cena and Mark Henry's shit baby lost me.

Will not be watching anymore.
I haven't seen it yet, but isn't it just a knock on the Mark Henry hand baby from 2000?