Buy or Sell: Tables, Ladders and Chairs Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
BUY OR SELL
TLC: TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS
Oh My!

29868427612984242024218.jpg

It's the last WWE pay-per-view of the year, and therefore the last Buy or Sell thread until 2012, so indulge yourself for one last time. if you agree with our statments, BUY them, if you think we need our heads testing, SELL them.

1) TLC will end with with a new WWE Champion after the triple threat match.

2) Big Show will dethrone Mark Henry at TLC

3) You are excited to see Booker T return for a singles match against Cody Rhodes

4) Dolph Ziggler v Zack Ryder is the best booked feud heading into the ppv

5) John Cena not being booked in a match (as of today) is a bad move by the WWE

6) Wade Barrett's push will continue with a win over Orton in the tables match

7) Throwing a ladder into the Kevin Nash/Triple H match is a classic case of booking necessary stipulations because of a gimmick themed ppv.

8) 2011 has been the best year for WWE pay-per-views in recent history.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
excellent idea, as soon as I get the rest of my shit sorted around here I pop some answers in.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
1) TLC will end with with a new WWE Champion after the triple threat match.
SELL: Punk's title reign has promised to bring a stop to the revolving door of WWE champs, and that's what I reckon will happen

2) Big Show will dethrone Mark Henry at TLC
SELL: Henry as World Champ has still got legs. I'd like to see him make it to WM at this point.

3) You are excited to see Booker T return for a singles match against Cody Rhodes
BUY: Booker works to his opponents level, and right now Cody is working damn hard, so this should be solid at least.

4) Dolph Ziggler v Zack Ryder is the best booked feud heading into the ppv
BUY: Because it's simple, grass roots stuff. Kid gets his shot at the big time against a guy he's been feuding with both on screen and on Twitter for month.

5) John Cena not being booked in a match (as of today) is a bad move by the WWE
SELL: You'd be surprised, but Cena isn't that big of a draw on PPV. It's a show one week before Xmas, WWE may as well experiment and see what happens without him.

6) Wade Barrett's push will continue with a win over Orton in the tables match
SELL: Orton's been taking quite a few falls recently, time for him to get a win back.

7) Throwing a ladder into the Kevin Nash/Triple H match is a classic case of booking necessary stipulations because of a gimmick themed ppv.
BUY: I mean seriously, a "sledgehammer ladder match"?

8) 2011 has been the best year for WWE pay-per-views in recent history.
SELL: I've watched 4 all year, so in terms of selling them, no.