Bully Ray Gone Already

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
– Bully Ray, who just returned to TNA as the new authority figure, is already gone from the company, according to PWInsider. Bully was not used at this week’s TV tapings and rumors started going around when people asked about why he wasn’t being used.

Bully reportedly wanted to distance himself from TNA as he wasn’t happy with the current state of affairs within the company.

However, another TNA source told PWInsider that Bully could not have quit as he wasn’t under contract. Their side of things was that because Bully wasn’t signed to a deal, the new authority figure angle was never a long-term plan.

The only thing I get out of this is now maybe that Dudley Boyz reunion in WWE can still happen and...

LOLFUCKTNA

Postman Dave

Reaction score
However, another TNA source told PWInsider that Bully could not have quit as he wasn’t under contract.

Damn those technicalities :lol:

Clearly too many people were laughing at something non-TNA based today, and they needed to get the attention back on themselves.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They needed him out so Hogan can come back brother.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Why are TNA still being TNA :(