Brock Lesnar Possibly To Return to UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Dana saw how Brock looked in his last two fights, I wouldn't be so quick to sign him
Agreed. Signing Brock Lesnar does nothing for Dana or UFC.

Swinny

Reaction score
Agreed. Signing Brock Lesnar does nothing for Dana or UFC.

Oh yes it does. Do you guys realize the numbers Brock did for the UFC? Crazy, crazy numbers and now with GSP gone and potentially Anderson Silva retiring tonight, the UFC could definitely use Brock and the PPV buys he brings in in 2014. Doesn't matter if he's winning or not, he'll make UFC a shit ton of money.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hell he does nothing for Vince and the WWE at present. Why the hell is he even being paid?
Brock Lesnar is a hype monster for WWE. Every time WWE pulls him back out it's an instant main event. His match with CM Punk was MOTY no question.

Oh yes it does. Do you guys realize the numbers Brock did for the UFC? Crazy, crazy numbers and now with GSP gone and potentially Anderson Silva retiring tonight, the UFC could definitely use Brock and the PPV buys he brings in in 2014. Doesn't matter if he's winning or not, he'll make UFC a shit ton of money.
His fights would have to revolve around his WWE schedule and do you think he's still a draw several years later?

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Brock Lesnar is a hype monster for WWE. Every time WWE pulls him back out it's an instant main event. His match with CM Punk was MOTY no question.

Granted, he is a hype guy, but as it stands, the only time they will dust him off and bring him off the shelf would be at Wrestlmania. And WM has plenty of hype matches already. He is dead weight. Cut him loose.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Granted, he is a hype guy, but as it stands, the only time they will dust him off and bring him off the shelf would be at Wrestlmania. And WM has plenty of hype matches already. He is dead weight. Cut him loose.
He's also worked Extreme Rules and SummerSlam. As long as he has something to offer, I'd like for him to stick around.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
He's also worked Extreme Rules and SummerSlam. As long as he has something to offer, I'd like for him to stick around.

True, but that was this year, and both were against Trips since the rest of the stories were running on fumes. They needed an interest boost. Now with the uniting of the titles, Reigns getting his push and Big E making a helluva splash, as well as the Tag division heating up big time, Not alot of room for Brock at WM.

Swinny

Reaction score
His fights would have to revolve around his WWE schedule and do you think he's still a draw several years later?

Well yeah, that's never gonna happen. Just saying in a perfect world the UFC would gladly take him back. I don't see a situation where they ever have him on the roster fighting while also in the WWE, don't see it happening.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
True, but that was this year, and both were against Trips since the rest of the stories were running on fumes. They needed an interest boost. Now with the uniting of the titles, Reigns getting his push and Big E making a helluva splash, as well as the Tag division heating up big time, Not alot of room for Brock at WM.
Actually he fought CM Punk at Summerslam this year and imo it was the WWE MOTY. Also, of course there's room for Brock Lesnar at WM. He's one of the biggest draws they have and any match they come up with for him will be near the top of the card. Reigns push and the tag division being improved won't affect his status in this regard.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
well that turned out to be a whole load of nothing

Joey

Reaction score
I wont miss him. Plus the Animal is returning just in time to fill up an extra power spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I wont miss him. Plus the Animal is returning just in time to fill up an extra power spot.
He's not leaving dude, the whole thing was bs.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
good to see people don't just read the initial post and don't other people's posts….lol